Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] GOAL BONANZA – Football Betting Revolution . Oct 1, 2017 - page 6. (Read 8486 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Any progress on the bounty rewards to be distributed? People are waiting and I can not see you getting a news story.

Recently, teams behave worse and worse right after ICO with those people who promoted their project. In the telegram they are not active, they do not react to questions about generosity. More than three weeks have passed since the end of the sale and they still do not give any clear answers.
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Any progress on the bounty rewards to be distributed? People are waiting and I can not see you getting a news story.
I understand that so far no news here will not be. The team did a lot of work during the ICO and during the holidays they will rest like everyone else. In 2018, we look forward to entering the exchange and are waiting for the team to resume its work.
Activity: 588
any update distribution coin dev and about exchanger
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
sports-themed projects, has not yet succeeded. but this project is different and long-term development in the process is a positive step. long-term investors will increase their interest. I wish you success. I'll follow up.  Cool
Any news!? You collected a pretty good amount of money. When is it planned to enter the exchanges? At you on a site the exchange Yobit is specified, I to you would not advise to work with this exchange as there the support service does not work and at them always problems. Their thread on this forum is blocked.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i downloaded the app today , must say that it looks and work good , this could be a gamechanger for football/ sports betting

seems 2018 is going to be a great year

succes with the project
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Thanks for your warm support guys  Smiley

This is the Final day of ICO, 8 hours to go. Cheers!

Don’t miss out the last 10% bonus and be part of 60% annual revenue share. almost 7.7M USD Raised.
Activity: 784
The project could collect the investment needed. I guess there has not been much involved in the signing campaign. So, very nice quantities are waiting for those who join the signature campaign. If they do not get off the road map, they have the capacity to do good work. There is a benefit to follow.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i buyed myself a nice amount on first day and buyed some more today but i forgot that there was a totally different bonus for the last buy , so i already regret that i not buy more on the first day
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Last 3 days to the end of ICO friends

Amount of investment collected: $ 7,714,935.848

I really congratulate the team. A successful process has taken place ..
some gambling project come with success development, will look this project closely and gambling in it later,  Grin well, wait the coin in market too
Activity: 322
Last 3 days to the end of ICO friends

Amount of investment collected: $ 7,714,935.848

I really congratulate the team. A successful process has taken place ..
Activity: 868
i got acquainted the information about you.
the project is really exciting and very promising.
probably even the best one I've seen in the world of betting.
good luck to you guys. I will try to support you.
Activity: 490
Today I saw on your twitter that your platform can be downloaded via google play.

Yeah that is true.

I was interested in your project and I think to invest in you a small amount of money.

Sounds good  Smiley

Your website says that you collected more than $ 7 million. How long will your sale last and when do you plan to enter the exchanges?

Tokensale will end's December 16, 2017. It is already approved in Mercatox, Yobit, ED, 0xprotocol,
and Appradar.
Today I saw on your twitter that your platform can be downloaded via google play. I was interested in your project and I think to invest in you a small amount of money. Your website says that you collected more than $ 7 million. How long will your sale last and when do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Still no tokens. What gives?

Perhaps you'd better ask in their telegram. https://t.me/goalbonanzaICO There the team is quite active and I think that they will help with your problem.

Thanks, I'll try there if I'm unfruitful here.

Perhaps you'd better ask in their telegram. https://t.me/goalbonanzaICO There the team is quite active and I think that they will help with your problem.
I was curious how long it typically takes for the GOAL tokens to be delivered. I sent some eth to your smart contract address, as detailed on your website, and nothing has been acknowledged on your end despite the TX saying it succeeded. Your web app still depicts 0 transactions for the address that I registered with.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8834a2d4a319785a0fd0d7cc3ed7f6891e436c88d6bcaf86e6ecad61dcd29b3c

Thanks in advance

Hi, It wouldn't take more than couple of hours. Did you get your tokens?

Hello - Nothing in my wallet as of yet, but I do show a balance now in your web app

Edit: I see they are to be distributed on November 31.
Pages:
Jump to: