Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] IAC - MULTILEVEL CASHBACK SERVICE - page 7. (Read 25511 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 0
Let us remind you about our flashmob:

- Before December 8, put the photo with you on the background of the Aunite's symbols to your social media under the tag #auniteflashmob.
- Wait for our giveaway of smartphones! Maybe, you'll become one of the lucky owners of a new device!
The week of brands on Aliexpress!
Buy goods and save with Aunite!

Dear customers,

Till August 31 buy goods on Aliexpress using our personal area. It will give you:

- Aunite cashback
- Discounts up to 80%.

All categories of goods including domestic appliances, clothes, devices etc. take part in the campaign!
Take your advantage before the end of summer!
AUNITE GROUP's blockchain has been successfully tested!

Dear partners and customers,
Glad to inform you that the AUNITE GROUP's blockchain has run its first test. Soon, it will be implemented on the website.

By this time, we have done:
- the interface to manage wallets;
- tests on registration of wallets;

We are linking the exchanges' accounts to customers' accounts;

What we'll do:
- credit AUNIT to the exchanges' accounts of our customers;
- test and launch operations to transfer AUNIT between wallets.

First, it is important for us to run a proper security test. Once we've done the test of all above-mentioned stages in order to make sure that everything is working as it should, we'll move to launch the blockchain in the website in full. Now the works are running as expected and we are even a little ahead of our plan.
Very soon, we'll update you on the launch of our blockchain!
Stay tuned!

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/iac-autounit-ico-17852 🔥 . Congratulations!

Great news! Appreciate your update!
UNITED GROUP shows good results, it is a pity that the ICO is completed, what are the other ways to get generosity? I would like to wish to achieve your goals and implement a payment service that will accept all the leading cryptocurrencies through the platform!

thank you very much for your feedback!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
UNITED GROUP shows good results, it is a pity that the ICO is completed, what are the other ways to get generosity? I would like to wish to achieve your goals and implement a payment service that will accept all the leading cryptocurrencies through the platform!
brand new
Activity: 0
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/iac-autounit-ico-17852 🔥 . Congratulations!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
International Auto Club you have a great video on your channel.  It is in English and a well understood language. In the fall I will need to buy a few of your tokens for hold.
Win a Smartphone!

Take part in our new flashmob and win a smartphone!

Terms of participation:

Apply Aunite stickers to your car or take a photo on the background of the corporate's symbols as it's put in the unusual and friendly space. Visit our personal area to find materials.
If you cannot use the corporate's symbols, you may simply indicate Aunite brand's name with any figures/materials.
There is no limit to your fantasy!

Then, just put this photo to the social media account using the tag #auniteflashmob.

Before December 8 we'll pick the most impressive works. Winners will be announced on a special event.
Prizes start from iPhone.

If you are not registered with Aunite yet, sign up now and take part in the fascinating flashmob!
Are anyone here who can say us when the bounty rewards IAC campaign will be distributed and sent to the participants? Thank you. Good luck.

Thank you for your query, eprocent.
This is a work in progress.
AUNITE'S ICO: LET'S REMEMBER HOW IT WAS!

On July 22, 2018, we did our ICO's closing party. We brought together many crypto investors, finance speakers and held the giveaway show. The winners were announced: a trip on a super liner and Toyota Corolla were the valuable prizes.

We'd like to thank you for your continued support!
We are fully compliant with the LEGAL OPINION examinatio now!
Dear forum members,
We are proud to say that the Aunite Group's ICO has fully passed a legal examination. We've received a professional Legal Opinion conclusion from the US lawyers. It means that we are compliant with the mandatory condition for being listed on exchanges.

Why was it required to receive a legal conclusion for the ICO?
To confirm that this project is operating and compliant with all the announced conditions. All related materials were scrutinized and additional details on the project were considered.

Check the document here: https://www.aunite.com/docs/Legal%20Opinion%20-%20Aunite%20Group.pdf.

We are going through all stages of our plan in the right direction.
Thank you for choosing us!

Are anyone here who can say us when the bounty rewards IAC campaign will be distributed and sent to the participants? Thank you. Good luck.

Thank you for your query!
Let me check this out and after that I'll get back to you.
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
I really love cashback services. They allow you to save enough money if you make a lot of purchases over the Internet. Distribute your service to other countries. Try to enter the markets of the European Union and the United States. Such services are very important.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Today is the last day when 15% bonus on purchase of AUNIT tokens is given. and this is the 30% bonus for VIP Partners!

How can I buy AutoUnit?

- Replenish your account with any payment method you’d like to;
- Pay for tokens from the personal account.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
From what I read in bountyplatform I understand that the bounty campaign lasts until 22 this month. It takes about 6 days and I would like to know how it is about the softcap? Good luck!

eprocent, thank you for your query and ongoing support!
$10.6 mln collected as of now.
The bonus for the fiat is 10%

Thanks for your response AutoUnit. Congratulations for more than $10 mln raised. For my last week in the signature bounty campaign, here the bountyplatform system dont calculate the avatar stake. You can verify. Thank you very much. Good luck!

Just to remind:

On July 22 in Moscow's World Trade Center, we are running the event closing the Aunite Group's ICO!

We will discuss our further plans, efficient work on the exchange, summarize our ICO's results and conduct the giveaway of valuable prizes from the company!

Website of the venue: https://spmarket.auto-club.biz/spmarket/ru/moskva/moskva/cata
START FOR THE ICO RACE

- Buy AUNITE tokens from just $100

- Get unique ID number assigned to you

- Win a flat in the capital along with hundreds of cool prizes

https://www.auto-club.io/buy-tokens/
Pages:
Jump to: