Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] IAC - MULTILEVEL CASHBACK SERVICE - page 8. (Read 25511 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 115
Thanks to the development team for a successful project! I hope that investments in the project will bring good profits!
Activity: 427
Merit: 0
Only 3 days - 15% bonus on purchase of AUNIT tokens.
It will be a 30% bonus for VIP Partners!

Promocode: AUNITE.

All those who take part in the ICO race will be able to claim valuable prizes. Each $100 on your account give you ID. Each ID is a participant of the contest. So, one person can have as many IDs as he wishes. BTW, you can receive ID for your recommendation!
Each $100 paid by the member introduced by you shall give you bonus ID numbers. Take your referral link in the personal account.

When the number of contestants gets 15 000, the prize fund will add Toyota Corolla; with 100 000 contestants, we'll draw flat in Moscow!

Seize it before July 22, Sunday. The campaign takes only 3 days and gives you the last good chance to take part in the Aunite Group' ICO!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A promising and developing market. Definitely one of the potential project out there. Experienced advisors and strong team, expertise in different fields. Looking forward to see the project in action.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
From what I read in bountyplatform I understand that the bounty campaign lasts until 22 this month. It takes about 6 days and I would like to know how it is about the softcap? Good luck!

eprocent, thank you for your query and ongoing support!
$10.6 mln collected as of now.
The bonus for the fiat is 10%

Congratulations. The raised amount is very good. Although it's under the hardcap, it's double than the softcap. What happens to unsold tokens that are in the 70% target ICO? Thanks. Good luck!
The benefits of our MLM system of recommendations

All services from the top-10 list use a single level recommendation system. Unlike others, our affiliate system allows for broader and more lucrative possibilities for purchases. You can earn from recommendations continuously when cashback is being distributed on 9 levels (example: you invite a friend, they invite several of their friends, who also invite their friends).

You are rewarded for every purchase made by those who have received the recommendation. This is a key feature that distinguishes AU from leading recommendation systems of the biggest cashback platforms and retailers of goods and services.
From what I read in bountyplatform I understand that the bounty campaign lasts until 22 this month. It takes about 6 days and I would like to know how it is about the softcap? Good luck!

eprocent, thank you for your query and ongoing support!
$10.6 mln collected as of now.
The bonus for the fiat is 10%
Activity: 630
Merit: 115
The softcap of this project is $ 5 million. At the moment he has already collected $10 690 353. But hardcap is still not reached - $50 million  Sad
The use of blockchain technologies is one of the most important conditions for ongoing successful development of the platform. It means:

- Server decentralization keeps all the data safe even in cases if one of the servers fails.

- Easy and convenient conversion into any currency and in any country of the world.

- Resistance to unauthorized access or infiltration by computer hackers . Since the system is decentralized, none hacker is able to cause any damage to the system even if a server gets hacked. An independent digital system.

- Legal security: even if the initiating legal entity disappears the system will continue its existence, and users will not lose their funds.

- The funds on a decentralized system cannot be arrested.

- No server synchronization difficulties
Activity: 119
I am glad that this project brings such a
revolution. When the world develops,
everything gets better. It is interesting to
observe and be a part of such projects!
Thank you and good luck in the future!

Today, everybody knows what cryptocoin is but very few people know how to earn on it.

There is a bunch of ways; let’s consider the most popular ones:

Mining of crypto

Mining is the process of creating new coins using the computer power. It used to be the most beneficial way before. However, by now, it is no longer relevant. 

Trading with crypto on exchanges

Cryptocurrency rate is constantly moving. Skilled traders are able to earn on that. And what about novices? Usually, they lose.

Crypto Cranes

Cranes are the websites that pay you in crypto for doing tasks. An advantages of these websites is that you won’t need to invest anything whereas their disadvantage is a big volume of monotonous job, which is paid based at the lowest rate. Will do for students. 

Investing in an ICO

Is the most fascinating and promising way to earn on crypto. Why is it so?
At the first stage, the cost of a new crypto is as low as possible.
Crypto is growing as the ICO project is developing.

Investors’ task: identify promising projects in the beginning and invest into them to receive profit when their price surges by tens and hundreds of times.
Aunite Group has been running for 4 years.
During this time, it achieved a notable progress: in 2017, its volume made $8.3 mln, whereas the profit incremented for as much as 280%.
I see one of your partner is aliexpress which is one of most popular ecommerce nowadays and I am glad to know it. So do I need to make a new account on aliexpress if I want to get cashback from IAC or can I use old account?

Sure, you can use your previous account.
There is no binding to old or new accounts.

In twitter, everything is good to me, the problem I met at the signature campaign, where avatar stakes are no counted, and where at other many users the stakes in the platform are not counted. Good luck.

Sorry for getting back to you late. The avatar must be without signature.
Looks like our bounty manager has recalculated the reward for you and added text to the platform so it could be accounted further.
Should the issue persist, please let us know.
Activity: 30
I wish this idea will be successful.
Amazing website, informed activity, pretty good idea.
Activity: 7
It  is a very serious project with an impressive market capitalization and today is one of the most promising
We credit bounty honestly!
https://www.auto-club.io/bounty/

Bounty gives the possibility to receive tokens of ICO projects without investments. In fact, this is a marketing promotion of the ICO encouraging users to take certain actions, such as social media activity, translation, search of bugs etc.

Are you already in our bounty program?

In the bountyplatform.io I see some problems about count of stakes. In my signature campaign here is not counted the stakes about the avatar that need to be at 1 stake / week. I think is good to verifiy what happens. Thanks. Good luck.

eprocent, thank you for your query!
Was your Twitter account connected to the platform? (i.e., did you permitted/enabled an access of the bounty platform to your twitter account?)

In twitter, everything is good to me, the problem I met at the signature campaign, where avatar stakes are no counted, and where at other many users the stakes in the platform are not counted. Good luck.

Sorry to hear that! Finding this out
In the bountyplatform signature campaign settings may not be correct regarding of avatar stakes, because there I not see avatar stake for any campaign member. Please verify this. Thanks.
Good luck!
Activity: 25
The project is very good and if you actually succeed in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good!
Pages:
Jump to: