Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN[PRE-ICO LIVE]🌟-BEESOCIALS-🌟-🌟Global Meetup and social events platform🌟 - page 10. (Read 6671 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
I've gladly joined this amazing bright org. Best wishes!!

Thanks you, stay tuned, we are busy working on something to drive investment, and the value of BEE to increase your ROI!!

Out of interest, What would you used bee socials for? Finish this sentence for us:

I would use beesocials to share my passion in?...

could be anything...wine..whisky...knitting...gaming...

Indeed, join us at BeeSocials!

Pick your passion/hobby and use BeeSocials to share it with new friends!

Currently a 50% bonus pre-investment is on and you can invest in BTC, BCC, ETH, NEO, LTC and DASH Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thanks you, stay tuned, we are busy working on something to drive investment, and the value of BEE to increase your ROI!!

Out of interest, What would you used bee socials for? Finish this sentence for us:

I would use beesocials to share my passion in?...

could be anything...wine..whisky...knitting...gaming...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Yes, this is one of the more realistic projecs.

- Dedicated an determined team. Active here
- Relevant advisor in the field, not just random people
- Solid business plan
- tested model with MVP

Invest now, don't miss out. It's practially free at 50% bonus!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Hi All,

We are pleased to anounce th appointment of a dedicated Community manager, Continuous, who will be taking care of the ANN, bounties and available to answer any questions you may have.

@Continuous Welcome to the BeeSocials team!

Thank you, I confirm I'll be taking care of the ANN, bounties and I'll be available to answer any future questions you may have.

I'd also like to remind everyone that BeeSocial is currently giving a HUGE 50% bonus for pre-investments.

Thank you!
Hi All,

We are pleased to anounce th appointment of a dedicated Community manager, Continuous, who will be taking care of the ANN, bounties and available to answer any questions you may have.

@Continuous Welcome to the BeeSocials team!

We are still looking for Mandarin/cantonese translators:)
Can't sign up for twitter bounty. Form keeps saying "Must be a number greater than 0" whenever I answer the question "What is your Bitcointalk username?"

Apologies; seemed to be an error in the form. This is fixed. Do't worry if you have submitted. We'll update the sheet:)
That was fast and prompt. Signed up successfully. Happy to be onboard this unique project

Thanks! We may be new to this community, but the project is picking up pace now. I you are on instagram, we still have space for the instagram campaign. Seem mroe people use twitter than inta but for us, insta is more powerful!

We will eve send you pictures to post so you don't have to create them but if you have social events, feel free to upload pics and tag #beesocials

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Can't sign up for twitter bounty. Form keeps saying "Must be a number greater than 0" whenever I answer the question "What is your Bitcointalk username?"

Apologies; seemed to be an error in the form. This is fixed. Do't worry if you have submitted. We'll update the sheet:)
That was fast and prompt. Signed up successfully. Happy to be onboard this unique project

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I am a Native Hindi speaker and want to work for this project . Let me know if you want me to participate .

Do you have any coding experience?  I am starting a project and looking for an IT development manager.  Send me a pm if interested
I am a Native Hindi speaker and want to work for this project . Let me know if you want me to participate .

ANN thread in hindi is already beign worked on but I believe we have whitepaper, website, and bounty to translate.

Please reserve using the form here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rfi4l21ILmzieaRKzwtS_lHef7M1VPgVGqaYDXek5kY
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
Looks like the signature and twitter bounties are starting to add up:)

Question: Who likes house parties?
Only 1 hour to go before the early investment window opens at 00:01 BST. 50% bonus for 1 week only!
You can contribute using any of the following payment methods:

- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Cash
- Litecoin
- Dash
- NEO

I just ran out of everything in dice roll 3days back. I would have invested everything i got for this ICO i promise.. Well its ok.. I am with you i am following your Signature,Facebook and Telegram campaign. I wish i could do more for you..
I wish you the bestest for ICO Smiley

Well, we do have ~$90,000 worth of tokens just for the signature campign alone!;)

We won't have any minimum investment requirements for the presale so you can invest as little or large as you like:)

Thanks for your support, and be social;)
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Only 1 hour to go before the early investment window opens at 00:01 BST. 50% bonus for 1 week only!
You can contribute using any of the following payment methods:

- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Cash
- Litecoin
- Dash
- NEO

I just ran out of everything in dice roll 3days back. I would have invested everything i got for this ICO i promise.. Well its ok.. I am with you i am following your Facebook and Telegram campaign. I wish i could do more for you..
I wish you the bestest for ICO Smiley
Activity: 160
Hi sir @beesocial
Can you update the language spreadsheet so people can follow and choose the language to translate for you ?
How to apply for signature ? And what will I be paid?

Hi,

Thanks for your post. See the Signature thread for full details about the campaign. PM if you still have any questions, or post here.
Activity: 140
How to apply for signature ? And what will I be paid?
Pages:
Jump to: