Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN[PRE-ICO LIVE]🌟-BEESOCIALS-🌟-🌟Global Meetup and social events platform🌟 - page 8. (Read 6671 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Hey BeeSocial

I've already ranked up to Jr. Member. Can you rank me up as well in the doc file for the signature campaign? I'm gonna update my signature too.

BTW, how's spanish translation going? Do you still need a translator for that language?

Hello affigne,

your rank has been updated.

As for the Spanish translation we appreciate your interest but we already have a Spanish translator.

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ICO like this one sure to be successful, because ICO aims to develop
business that has been running this is certainly a special attraction for investors
because it offers advantages that are already in the eyes of another case if still a concept of course
need some time to process

Thanks for the support:)
Everyone, remember we are offering a huge 50% bonus on all pre-orders before the presale
Activity: 235
Merit: 103
Writting/Translations EN-ES available HERE!
Hey BeeSocial

I've already ranked up to Jr. Member. Can you rank me up as well in the doc file for the signature campaign? I'm gonna update my signature too.

BTW, how's spanish translation going? Do you still need a translator for that language?

Hi,
yep we see you sig. This will be updated accordingly. Thanks
I think the Spanish translation has been done but continuous will check this and get back to you

Great! looking forward to it
Hey BeeSocial

Hi,
yep we see you sig. This will be updated accordingly. Thanks
I think the Spanish translation has been done but continuous will check this and get back to you
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ICO like this one sure to be successful, because ICO aims to develop
business that has been running this is certainly a special attraction for investors
because it offers advantages that are already in the eyes of another case if still a concept of course
need some time to process
Activity: 235
Merit: 103
Writting/Translations EN-ES available HERE!
Hey BeeSocial

Hi all,
our twitter campaign has been very popular so thank you for everyone who has joined.
after today, we will be limiting new joiners to anyone with 2k+ followers as we want to ensure anyone in the campaign receives a decent number of tokens at the end of it.

A reminder, our Facebook campaign is due to launch tonight. Stay tuned for sign up details. Feel free to let us know now if you are interested.

Thank you for your update and for your submission erikalui Smiley

Friendly reminder that we are taking PRE-ORDERS for the Pre-Sale with 50% bonus and we will accept the 6 currencies for it. Smiley
We are working on a special promotion coming up to the presale on November 11th so stay tuned! Smiley

A remark on the minimum investment: this only applies before 11th November. There will be no minimum after this date! This is only for the very early investors.

Interested in hosting an event and making £300 or more in one evening? You're in the right place! Smiley

Make sure you read through our WP and if you have any questions feel free to ask them.
Thanks for spamming up my inbox with your thread.Just went through this thread,0.25 BTC is the minimum? is this some kind of a joke.?
And who will trust you when you don't have an escrow in place?

Hello anirgu,

Apologies we sent you one PM because we thought you might be interested. We wouldn't want you to miss a good opportunity :p

This is a unique investment opportunity for a business placed in the fastest growing market ... sharing economy ... with a proven model behind it. You invest to make money and you make money when the value of the business goes up which drives the value of the utility token up.

As for the minimum investment this is only in place because you're actually looking at a 50% bonus. There will be no minimum investment from 11th November on.

As for the escrow, don't forget BeeSocials is a business company registered on the UK and you have all the details on the team.

We believe the escrow just adds a false sense of trust, as they are individuals and not a registered business or organisation with any liability insurance behind them.

Thank you.

We have a crypto escrow team in place here on this forum and they are well experienced to handle small to a large amount of money.Anyways having an escrow on the project gives some trust to the members of the community here who have been dealing with those escrows for a long time.

Hello anirgu,

I know so, I've been around Bitcointalk for a while and I know about this escrow team and how respected they are.

We will look into the escrow but I'd like to remark BeeSocials is a serious business, fully registered in a well regulated country and have started over a year ago, this isn't something that was dreamt up last night.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thanks for spamming up my inbox with your thread.Just went through this thread,0.25 BTC is the minimum? is this some kind of a joke.?
And who will trust you when you don't have an escrow in place?

Hello anirgu,

Apologies we sent you one PM because we thought you might be interested. We wouldn't want you to miss a good opportunity :p

This is a unique investment opportunity for a business placed in the fastest growing market ... sharing economy ... with a proven model behind it. You invest to make money and you make money when the value of the business goes up which drives the value of the utility token up.

As for the minimum investment this is only in place because you're actually looking at a 50% bonus. There will be no minimum investment from 11th November on.

As for the escrow, don't forget BeeSocials is a business company registered on the UK and you have all the details on the team.

We believe the escrow just adds a false sense of trust, as they are individuals and not a registered business or organisation with any liability insurance behind them.

Thank you.

We have a crypto escrow team in place here on this forum and they are well experienced to handle small to a large amount of money.Anyways having an escrow on the project gives some trust to the members of the community here who have been dealing with those escrows for a long time.
Hey everyone!

Our bounty campaign keeps growing and with this, the word starts getting spread!

We will have an explainer video coming out on the next days as we think this is highly necessary for users to have a better understanding of our project.

A Facebook campaign is also coming out!

Stay tuned with us, still a lot to come Smiley
hi sir i'am join signature campaigan, be a sucses a project

Thanks, and welcome!

It's early days yet, pre-sale is November 11th! We are very excited! Product launch will be Q1 of 2018! This is a huge market and  growing at a crazy rate!

Activity: 470
Merit: 102
hi sir i'am join signature campaigan, be a sucses a project
Hi all,

Our explainer video will soon be up and we will also be launching out Facebook campaign this week. Stay tuned.

This is a $15bn sharing economy we are taking a bite out of ad we're just getting started...so welcome to the BeeSocials party! This is
Give BeeSocials a follow: https://twitter.com/bee_socials and https://www.instagram.com/beesocials/

This is a great idea with a great projection Smiley

Friendly reminder that there is still a 50% special Bitcointalk member bonus going on, this is a great investment opportunity! Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Sorry, I can not support your translation because I'm very busy. Please do not send me messages.
Regards !
Hi,
You reserved the translation by completing our form and this is why we asked you for a progress update. You have not made any effort to tell us you were not doing the work as we have had other users wanting to do this translation but we have had to reject them because it was assigned to you. This is pretty unprofessional on your part, but thanks for letting us know now.
Reserve Vietnamese translation Whitepaper. Thanks dev !
You reserved it in this thread too and have not told us you were unable to complete the work.

We see the attentiveness and the professionalism of the Devs!
Yeah, people don't try to fool them in any ways LOL   
Reserve Vietnamese translation Whitepaper. Thanks dev !

You reserved it in this thread too and have not told us you were unable to complete the work.
Sorry, I can not support your translation because I'm very busy. Please do not send me messages.
Regards !

Hi,
You reserved the translation by completing our form and this is why we asked you for a progress update. You have not made any effort to tell us you were not doing the work as we have had other users wanting to do this translation but we have had to reject them because it was assigned to you. This is pretty unprofessional on your part, but thanks for letting us know now.
Pages:
Jump to: