Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 18. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
In fact, there is a risk of non-return of the loan. The team must think carefully about the mechanism for countering unscrupulous users.
There is a risk of non-return even from a bank loan. Is this risk not taken into account in the interest rate of the loan?
Activity: 588
What is the maximum loan you can take using this platform?
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I see that investors and borrowers will meet, under what circumstances? Does this mean that LoanBit will complete some conversations in the office?
I do not think that the project will open many local offices.
Offices are extra costs. The system will work online it will be efficient.
You are right, but with certain revenues, the platform can easily afford these costs.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
In fact, there is a risk of non-return of the loan. The team must think carefully about the mechanism for countering unscrupulous users.
I think the person who passed the verification will be interested in fulfilling the terms of the contract.
It is obvious. In this case, the pledge is its agreement. If he does not fulfill it, then he is a fraud.
Activity: 910
I think the person who passed the verification will be interested in fulfilling the terms of the contract.
We need to wait for comments from the official representatives. All this is conjecture, but we need to know how this will work.
Perhaps the answer is in white paper. But no one wants to study it  Cheesy
Activity: 294
We need to wait for comments from the official representatives. All this is conjecture, but we need to know how this will work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
This looks quite reasonable given that the platform will not use collateral for lending. The best guarantee of honest contracts is the full openness of the parties.
If there is no collateral system, then where is the guarantee for the creditors Huh I will give my documents and loan. I will not return it, who will force me to return it?
Is the danger of prosecution for you not sufficient collateral?

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
This looks quite reasonable given that the platform will not use collateral for lending. The best guarantee of honest contracts is the full openness of the parties.
If there is no collateral system, then where is the guarantee for the creditors Huh I will give my documents and loan. I will not return it, who will force me to return it?
Is the danger of prosecution for you not sufficient collateral?
Activity: 112
I see that investors and borrowers will meet, under what circumstances? Does this mean that LoanBit will complete some conversations in the office?
I think the meeting in the office is at least not logical. Where did you find this information Huh I thought that all the accomplishments would occur through the platform of the project.

Such information was nowhere to be found, I think this is absolutely not necessary. Often, small amounts will be issued.
Is a rating system for borrowers possible? That is, at first the borrower can take a very small loan, after his repayment, he gets a rating and he has access to an even larger amount.
The judicial system will not be able to force you to repay the loan? Do you want to go to jail for fraud?
Bring the case to trial? It's not profitable for lenders, plus it's long. We need to find another way out of this situation. I would like to hear a decision from the official representatives of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
I think the meeting in the office is at least not logical. Where did you find this information Huh I thought that all the accomplishments would occur through the platform of the project.

Such information was nowhere to be found, I think this is absolutely not necessary. Often, small amounts will be issued.
The judicial system will not be able to force you to repay the loan? Do you want to go to jail for fraud?
I understand that the project will work all over the world, with all countries without exclusions. Far from the fact that my country will support crypto-currencies in general, I have an official, then what?
Activity: 336
The most important thing is that the data is relevant. All the rest is small technical details.
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
please tell me, at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, I did not find the information. in general, I believe that the market is full of projects in the sphere of lending and in order to understand which project is more promising it is necessary to read white paper and delve into
The project and the timing have been changed. I hope the developers will add the actual information to the starting post so that there is no confusion.

Is there information on the actual timing of the ICO?
The answers to such questions are best received from the project officials. Let's wait for them.
The credit platform is very interesting. The site did not give any information about what is required of the borrower to obtain a loan?
It is assumed that the creditor and the borrower will agree on the terms of the loan themselves.

In any case, to use the service it will be necessary to undergo the procedure of KYC.
I do not think that the project will open many local offices.
Offices are extra costs. The system will work online it will be efficient.
You are right, but with certain revenues, the platform can easily afford these costs.
Can not understand why these offices are needed at all Huh This is a huge step back in online lending.I think it's better to work with the platform directly.

Yes, but with all this, the risks are still present. We need to take very careful decisions on the issue of loans.
I think with time, a lot of trusted users will appear on the platform.
I also think so and according to my observations this market where the audience is more or less constant. It turns out that over time, many connections will be established between certain people.
For such people, I think, the most favorable conditions for using the services of the platform will be offered.

And it will be correct. The market itself will adjust the interest rate for them, since the risks of issuing such loans to people will be much lower.
Tell me, and on what basis will the issuance of the loan itself take place. Where is the guarantee for creditors Huh Will there be a system of pledges or how?
Pages:
Jump to: