Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 13. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 10
Even US dollar rate changing from time to time. Keep calm and borrow money.
Do you mean earning by borrowing money?
Activity: 294
I think LoanBit will work successful only at stable market. Changing rates are not good neither borrower nor loaner.
I do not think that an unstable market, either as it may, will affect the work of the project. In fact, the crypto currency will never be stable, it's not a dollar.
But how can effect changes in three months when BTC rates goes from $20K to $6.5K?
For the borrower, this situation will be extremely beneficial. I think the platform in the red will not remain exactly, they'll think of something in the form of an additional stump.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I think LoanBit will work successful only at stable market. Changing rates are not good neither borrower nor loaner.
It depends on what stability you say. In the crypto currency, volatility will always be more than an order of magnitude in fiat.
Activity: 336
Yes, you are right, but both sides of the deal should understand the risks of this market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
But how can effect changes in three months when BTC rates goes from $20K to $6.5K?
It doesn't matter, the amount is fixed at the time of signing the loan contract
But one of the parties to the treaty will become more difficult to fulfill its contractual obligations.
Activity: 364
The one who took the loan in bitcoin will be able to give it away with less money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I do not think that an unstable market, either as it may, will affect the work of the project. In fact, the crypto currency will never be stable, it's not a dollar.
Even US dollar rate changing from time to time. Keep calm and borrow money.
Activity: 126
It doesn't matter, the amount is fixed at the time of signing the loan contract
Activity: 112
It is possible that a stable market will favorably influence the operation of the platform. But, in fact the crypto-currency market is stable non-existent Smiley
Great job guys
This is not end, the project still have lots of things undone, look at the roadmap, 2018 year is still full of tasks
Yes, there are still many plans and ideas to be implemented by developers. Let's see what happens.
I’m very interested at the MVP launch. I hope, we will get it in April.
The developers of the LoanVit project promised the MVP launch in the second half of April. The project looks pretty serious, I think we will not abandon plans.
I hope so, MVP launching is very important step for LoanBit and us.
If you do not start to run MVP, then all the work is in vain and the project will close. I think that Yes it is an important factor Smiley
75% is maximum coverage, minimal is 20%
The fact that the platform takes on part of the responsibility inspires confidence.
And as a friend ?? After all, in fact, the platform will share risks with the lender. Without additional support, the creditors will be missed, for the normal operation of the platform.
What kind of additional support? Extra insurance?
That's right, it turns out that the project shares the risks of its creditors. I think that this main highlight of LoanBit.
Great job guys
This is not end, the project still have lots of things undone, look at the roadmap, 2018 year is still full of tasks
Yes, there are still many plans and ideas to be implemented by developers. Let's see what happens.
The developers of the LoanVit project promised the MVP launch in the second half of April. The project looks pretty serious, I think we will not abandon plans.
I hope so, MVP launching is very important step for LoanBit and us.
Activity: 168
75% is maximum coverage, minimal is 20%
The fact that the platform takes on part of the responsibility inspires confidence.
And as a friend ?? After all, in fact, the platform will share risks with the lender. Without additional support, the creditors will be missed, for the normal operation of the platform.
What kind of additional support? Extra insurance?
Great job guys
Activity: 168
Great job guys
Great job guys
What about the tokens repurchase?
50% of issued LoanBit tokens will be repurchased, with fair price ar the time of purchasing.
Pages:
Jump to: