Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 15. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whats the maximum term of borrowing?
I think that there will be individual conditions that will depend on the amount of the loan and the interest rate.
Maybe better if LoanBit will make some kind of loan calculator?
The idea is very good. Everything will depend on the creditors, because the site LoanBit  will act in the role of the partner and the guarantor.
Activity: 294
I think that there will be individual conditions that will depend on the amount of the loan and the interest rate.
I do not think it will be relevant. After all, there can be several creditors and the terms for loans can be completely different.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Hello LoanBit team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Hi, I'm sorry for off-topic message, but I like your website. I was looking before for such source. Nice job.
Yes, the credit platform will necessarily bring profit to its owners, but I'm interested in the profit of investors in the first place.
Activity: 294
There will be a presentation of the MVP of platform in March.
I want to know when are you going to represent it?
Activity: 154
Hello LoanBit team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Hi, I'm sorry for off-topic message, but I like your website. I was looking before for such source. Nice job.
Activity: 126
The potential borrower specifies in the loan application, the following information:
• the amount and currency of the loan
• the interest rate
• loan terms
• schedule of loan and interest repayment (annuity,
free schedule)
So loan terms don't have any min&max terms.
Activity: 154
nice logo. who desinged that logo?
Does it really matter who designed logo or how it looks like?
Yeah it's very important, in 1969, the late, renowned artist Salvador Dali was approached to design a new logo for Spanish confectioners Chupa Chups.

Does it really matter who designed logo or how it looks like?
Activity: 126
I guess only here someone can answer you https://ico.loanbit.org/support
copper member
Activity: 235
Is it possible for loaner to make decision for accepting or decline the looan?
Activity: 476
Actual date of ICO: 2-30 April, 2018
Is this the final date? To participate in ICO, is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure?
In order to buy LoanBit project tokens, you do not need to go through KYC. Maybe the conditions will change later.
When can you find out the exact answer to this question? Does it depend on lawyers?
Activity: 588
It continues from 2017, now it is open for new participants?
Yes, the bounty company is open to all comers. And what, before it was closed to all ?? Participated only the elite?
Maybe in the bounty there is a limit of participants and it has already been reached. Have you checked this information?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It's not about the first post. Just information is not enough, on some issues, although all the answers can be found in the white paper of the project.
It is a little inconvenient to climb into white paper for basic information.
I agree with you, one hundred percent. It's really not convenient to reread the white paper of the project, but I do not see any other way out. In the first post, all questions will not be answered immediately.
A community manager could help with the resolution of these issues.
Activity: 910
Interesting project. Having read the white paper did not understand only one, how will the risks of investors are taken into account? If the borrower refuses to return the funds that he took on credit.
The borrower before verifying a loan fully verifies his identity. If he does not want to go to court, then he must comply with the terms of the contract.
Activity: 97
Interesting project. Having read the white paper did not understand only one, how will the risks of investors are taken into account? If the borrower refuses to return the funds that he took on credit.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
In order to buy LoanBit project tokens, you do not need to go through KYC. Maybe the conditions will change later.
This is a very bad practice when conditions change in the process. I hope this does not happen.
However, I must note that I support the KYC procedure.
Pages:
Jump to: