Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 25. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
what is the loan interest?

The interest for the loan will be set by the borrower when applying for a loan. This is described in the project documents.
It turns out that loans will be issued by the unknown Huh And the project itself will be a platform that connects the borrower and the person who gives the loan?

Yes, that is right. But there will be a rating system, I think the risks will be minimal and the earning potential is high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges?
Immediately after the distribution of the tokens, the decentralized exchanges work independently.
It seems to me better not to trade on such exchanges. Before the normal listing we can not understand the real price of the token.
Activity: 588

After the ICO, audit and distribution of the tokens, we plan to add tokens to the following exchanges:
• Liqui
• Livecoin
 • Bittrex
On sale: 29,200,000 LBT (85.00 %)
Total supply: 34,352,941 LBT
A great list for starting trades. Most qualified investors have access to trading on these exchanges.

Bittrex is one of the best exchanges!! It's really good project if they accepted there!
I agree, very convenient exchange with large volumes of trades and liquidity.
Activity: 910
When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges?
Immediately after the distribution of the tokens, the decentralized exchanges work independently.
Usually on these exchanges are small volumes and the price does not reflect the real.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

After the ICO, audit and distribution of the tokens, we plan to add tokens to the following exchanges:
• Liqui
• Livecoin
 • Bittrex
A great list for starting trades. Most qualified investors have access to trading on these exchanges.

Bittrex is one of the best exchanges!! It's really good project if they accepted there!
Bittrex is really good and the trading volumes there are large. It is surpassed only by Binance. But for start it's VERY good.
Activity: 224
where should I put my work report? (bounty)
Activity: 294

• Liqui
• Livecoin
 • Bittrex

Activity: 336

• Liqui
• Livecoin
 • Bittrex
Went through personal profiles of team members of this project. This is the best place to invest. 👍
I also drew attention to it. Always to assess the future of the project, I look at the experience of his team. Here for 4 plus.
I still trust them and I wish you to be the best!
Activity: 364
Sir didn't received my token please send my token

Hello. Tokens will be distributed after the ICO.
Thanks for the information,

after ico end, where loanbit list exchange?

how maximal supply this token?

• Liqui
• Livecoin
 • Bittrex
I think that this list should be Binance, but this exchange does not allow us to talk about listing in advance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629

Listing will also be made after ICO?
Went through personal profiles of team members of this project. This is the best place to invest. 👍
I also drew attention to it. Always to assess the future of the project, I look at the experience of his team. Here for 4 plus.
Activity: 252

• Liqui
• Livecoin
 • Bittrex
To begin with, it's not even bad. These three exchanges are quite popular and popular. I'm sure that the coin will make x2 for the first month.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1

• Liqui
• Livecoin
 • Bittrex
Activity: 242
Merit: 11

Activity: 252
After all, ISO has not yet begun, where do you get project tokens Huh? Can you confuse the topic?
what is the loan interest?

The LoanBit platform will receive a commission of 2 to 4% of the loan amount from each loan in all currencies, except LBT (currency of platform).
Do I understand correctly? It turns out that the LoanBit platform will act as an intermediary and guarantor, between the lender and the borrower?
Pages:
Jump to: