Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 29. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How long will it take, transaction of tokens purchase by Bitcoin or Ether to be processed ?
Tokens will be sent to the owners after the end of the main ICO stage.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
or I do something wrong, or really there is unrealistically small font in WP, will it be corrected? or maybe someone will tell anything

I read the entire document and did not experience any discomfort. Try to increase the font and customize for yourself.
Activity: 47
How long will it take, transaction of tokens purchase by Bitcoin or Ether to be processed ?
Merit: 10
do you depend on the ETH exchange rate? what happens if his rate drops?

I think they need to provide assurance and protect Pre Sale contributors from the falling market adding some of the tokens to their ballance in Crypto falls
Activity: 168
why was the ICO moved from November to April? won't that happen again? and what factors influenced it in the previous time?
I tried to read all the tread but didn’t find the answer what happened with previous ICO date.
Activity: 154
Admin, how to withdraw back to my wallet if I change my mind?Is there a button or URL somewhere?
What happened and what do you want to do? You’ve purchased tokens and now you’ve changed your mind?
who has to pass KYc on your project? Is it only for citizens of USA and China?
Seems that KYC verification is needed to all participants of the LoanBit ICO
The main advantage of Loanbit Platform  is its indepence from ETH or any other cryptocurrency exchanging rates changes, because it's p2p system.
Activity: 294
 Admin, how to withdraw back to my wallet if I change my mind?Is there a button or URL somewhere?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
why was the ICO moved from November to April? won't that happen again? and what factors influenced it in the previous time?
Activity: 210
who has to pass KYc on your project? Is it only for citizens of USA and China?
or I do something wrong, or really there is unrealistically small font in WP, will it be corrected? or maybe someone will tell anything

try to download PDF, it should help, although I open via the browser and there is a zoom function

I downloaded the PDF - all the top! and by the way, the buttons are found) is all my carelessness  Grin

try to download PDF, it should help, although I open via the browser and there is a zoom function
Merit: 100

I'm looking forward to the start of the campaign bounty. I have a blog, I want to write an article about your project as part of a campaign bounty.
You can write an article in advance. I will be interested to read it.

Of course, I can write in advance, however, I would like to receive a reward for my work.
when your platform starts working, what percentage of credits will be issued?
Where can I find a bonus schedule for investors in the ICO?

I think that information you can find in the website, but I'm not sure if the information will be complete. maybe you can find something in WP
Activity: 476
Where can I find a bonus schedule for investors in the ICO?
Most likely on the site, here in the first post, not all information is relevant.
will the site be translated into other languages? for example Spanish, Russian, Japanese.
and will the FAQ be done?
Pages:
Jump to: