Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 28. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 10
All the same I consider that in the future the project and the command will make success in the sphere. It is visible from outside that work nevertheless is conducted and it cannot leave just like that. Soon all work after all will affect the coin price.

It seems to me the greatest growth of the coin will occur after the full-fledged start of the platform. In principle, there is not much time left before this.

Of course, after the project begins to work fully, tokens will become more in demand, which will positively affect the price of it.
Turnover guarantees liquidity, which is very important for investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
All the same I consider that in the future the project and the command will make success in the sphere. It is visible from outside that work nevertheless is conducted and it cannot leave just like that. Soon all work after all will affect the coin price.

It seems to me the greatest growth of the coin will occur after the full-fledged start of the platform. In principle, there is not much time left before this.

Of course, after the project begins to work fully, tokens will become more in demand, which will positively affect the price of it.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

We are all waiting for that "to the Moon" growth.
Have you already participated in the presale or are you just planning to do it? I also think that such platforms will be in demand in the near future and will bring a good profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

We are all waiting for that "to the Moon" growth.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
There seems to be a huge amount of tokens for sale on ICO, do they plan to burn ALL unsold tokens?

Yes, it was stated that the not sold tokens would be destroyed. This should positively affect the price of the token.

Thanks! Thats a great news, so the project team will not drop price of the token after it will appear on the market
In any case, this would not have happened. The team is not interested in the token falling in price.
Activity: 47
There seems to be a huge amount of tokens for sale on ICO, do they plan to burn ALL unsold tokens?

Yes, it was stated that the not sold tokens would be destroyed. This should positively affect the price of the token.

Thanks! Thats a great news, so the project team will not drop price of the token after it will appear on the market
Activity: 322
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
why was the ICO moved from November to April? won't that happen again? and what factors influenced it in the previous time?

I believe that this is good, the guys realized that they do not have time to fulfill all the tasks and decided to postpone the dates of the ICO. This shows the seriousness of the intentions and the reality of the project.
Thats for sure, haste makes waste.

Of course, conducting ICO should be well prepared, only the marketing part takes a very long time. Not to mention the development of the product itself.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Activity: 47
why was the ICO moved from November to April? won't that happen again? and what factors influenced it in the previous time?

I believe that this is good, the guys realized that they do not have time to fulfill all the tasks and decided to postpone the dates of the ICO. This shows the seriousness of the intentions and the reality of the project.
Thats for sure, haste makes waste.
How long will it take, transaction of tokens purchase by Bitcoin or Ether to be processed ?

I think it will depend on the load and speed of transactions in the blockchain of the currency, which you will pay for purchasing of tokens
You can set a higher transaction fee if you want to complete the transaction more quickly.
How long will it take, transaction of tokens purchase by Bitcoin or Ether to be processed ?

I think it will depend on the load and speed of transactions in the blockchain of the currency, which you will pay for purchasing of tokens
Activity: 322

Activity: 224
who has to pass KYc on your project? Is it only for citizens of USA and China?

To participate in ICO, this procedure is not required. This will be necessary in order to get a loan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Does the LoanBit is going to provide any colaborative work with other services?
It seems to me that the platform in the financial sphere always has many options for interaction with partners in the market. Financial liquidity is necessary for all.
It's a good question - there are a lot of opportunities for this service and they should be used more widely.
What are those co-working acrivities can be?
Activity: 336
It's a good question - there are a lot of opportunities for this service and they should be used more widely.
Activity: 364
As I understood, the team decided to enter the market with a fully working product.
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: