Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 91923 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
As I understand we can buy goods in euro eth aur and its own mrtc token?
Activity: 15
People were hoping to get a more fancy answer.
Activity: 21
True. I remember someone asking MT had no official stores representatives here..The website says it's for smaller businesses only.
Activity: 21
Well..you can keep buying auction goods throughout the year to be equipped for the summer..or whatever season you want to Cheesy Lots of camping equipment there.
Activity: 22
So? It's not for hiking so that's fine.

I just read the reviews... city style but with lots of options. I think its perfect for sportsmen or those who are freaks about luxury or very fine made items.
Activity: 16
So? It's not for hiking so that's fine.
Activity: 22
Backpacks? U serious? Summer is almost over.
Btw, they have popular goods on the website. Chances are we've got the most popular one ending up at the auction.
Activity: 15
Nobody knows Cheesy At least we've got a new item this week. Not sure you can relate, but I'm always intrigued what's gonna be next - like a game Wink
Activity: 17
Been reading commentaries and thought: how's the auction item is selected?
Activity: 28
*imagine how Zuckerberg is adding products onto the MT marketing...:DD*
I was thinking... why major brands don't sell on MT?

Hm.....I am afraid major brands are interested in this. More important to develop a website and place the goods.. start getting income.
How do you know it's not them?Cheesy
True, the Huawei could sell themselves as a brand not via sellers.
I was thinking... why major brands don't sell on MT?
Activity: 18
Activity: 19
Is there a bid in a-eur?
Airpods means Apple. Apple means swag. You pay for the brand mostly...
Activity: 18
What's the essential difference b/n Huawei and Airpods? I sat the first one's being auctioned now.

From my experience, airpods can press onto the ears when using for a long time, which is obviosuly not very comfortable.  With huavei there were no such problems. But they also have a different form. So...if we talk about control system and sound, then the control system is similar, the sound is also okay,even excellent. External noises do not distract from music, which is another good thing to mention, but at the same time I do not feel detached from reality.. I mean it has a good balance to it.
Pages:
Jump to: