Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 91923 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Okay. maybe you're right! Im not an old user after all. Just compared with other similiar sites to MT on the net.
Activity: 18
I buy from time to time. There is not much assortment, as many have already noted, but there are interesting lots. I like wine and craft beer personally.

Seriously? Not much?! You must be there for a long time now...they are more various now. Previosuly they had only powerbaknk thets true...but tey added lots of various gadgets and goods now!
Activity: 25
So many compliments to a brand... you are their ambassador, aren't you? Wink)
I buy from time to time. There is not much assortment, as many have already noted, but there are interesting lots. I like wine and craft beer personally.
I only found out about it here on the forum XD First impression is an interesting marketplace. Thinking of registering as a seller XD or buy occasionally.
Well, again, regarding regular markets, crypto markets are still less known, and MT among them is gaining momentum
I heard they partnered witk Konkrete.... great news, nothing to add here!
Cool but I don't know who they are tbh?!
https://market.modultrade.com/ You're welcome!  Smiley
Looks like an okay site, only thing they have almost no promo, ...only reason why they're not very known I beileve.
Activity: 17
Well...sellers will be able to sell their b2c accounts beforehand, meaning this will increase sales. And this will help to better solve the problems with cash flows that are typical for small businesses, and buyers will be able to choose whether to make payments in fiat or crypto. Open their news channel and read it by yourself!
Cool but I don't know who they are tbh?!
Activity: 17
Activity: 22
Yep. But I found an item in my country area and got a free delivery.
I am now studying MT platform, auction thing and items choice is ok, delivery can be exp sometimes. Depends on destination.
Ahah! Ofc they need improve lotts of the things there but I give them a try I think.
Activity: 33
It's new. Give them some time and they're good.  I remember EBay and Alibaba developing,  great design and functionality now but still some problems on the way. That's fine.
I ask to pay attention to filters mode. If they work effeciently, we wouldn't search for brand items for long. Would save lots of time and patience.
Activity: 33
I heard you even can find xiaomi or apple products at discounts  there.. takes a bit of time Cheesy
Activity: 31
LOL. I don't look what I need in filters, always searching. The choice of electonics is far from vast so far so not interested as well.
Activity: 107
Same problem. I can even see boots or cases at times ?!
Pages:
Jump to: