Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 91923 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Hi. Cant find tablets section. Electronics- tablets and nothing. What should I do?
Activity: 107
Yes,  choice is really good. They've also honey...^^
Activity: 67
I dont like beer, better wine. So it's worth checking the rest of  the items. Looks decent.
Activity: 107
Seller has nice ratiing and free delivery. Pretty trustable.
Activity: 31
An article about how you can really use life ModulTrade small-scale manufacturers trade worldwide
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/healthy-start-work-craft-beer-yes-has-story-tell-marco-rosso/?trackingId=45sOlx%2B0QbeOtGhEm1%2F%2Bxw%3D%3D
I've had a strong desire 2 have some beer after reading the article u know....
Activity: 26
Already been like so...erm...with powerbank? Xiaomi? :DSo maybe someody already have the Xiaomi scales?
Activity: 26
Bull...it. Where did you get this? Are they in crypto?!
Activity: 34
Hello any thoughts on the currenet market? And also...BTC can raise up to $100 billion I heard this from many guys already....what do you think?
Activity: 36
Sorry. My bad. You dont need a chat. Channel will suit better - ModulTrade IO.
Activity: 28
No I dont have this chat roo. Thanks for info. I dont see they havent links on website about loans. Or maybe I'mnot careful.
To my knowledge loans are in e-aur..but that's not sure. Look, they have a Telegram channel to ask for infro you want and casual chatting. Not keen on searching the link. to be honest. It's on their website, socials section. You probaly are there.
Activity: 28
Erm... I need gemeral info first. Interest rates, duration,  currencies accepted. At least.
Hello. So what exactly questions do you have?  Locals would probab help you out with those.
Activity: 22
I saw the news one can get loan from MT.  Where do I find more info please. I have many questions.
Activity: 35
Is mtrc dead? Pity.... the project's brilliant business idea.

I'm sure they are more interested in the prod dev than marketing. The idea is indeed cool. Folloing them on socials- although slowly, the number of partnerships get bigger. The volaitlity will be up with the growth of the project so don't think it has no potential)
Activity: 31
Why? I know it's growing all the time and partner with other companies.
Activity: 46
Is mtrc dead? Pity.... the project's brilliant business idea.
Activity: 42
I dont if you interested. To me a channel is nothing interesting.   All can be found in newsletters usually.  Speaking of this project I visit Facebook at times. Recommendations section is always there Wink
Activity: 55
Socials. Aren’t you following any of them? Info on partnerships is in Telegram ModulTrade IO. Erm.. pinned message with all news and partnerships...something like that.
Activity: 42
Excuse me, where’s the info from? The website is really new but the partnerships are not a thing for the project as I know.
Pages:
Jump to: