Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] MPCX Platform - The future of Digital Crypto Wealth Management! - page 3. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Once the MPCX platform is complete, each user can freely deal in the MPCX network. And MPCX tokens will be used for payment, which is domestic currency in the banking sector. You in any country can use it as a common currency. Great
Activity: 58
XDMC is currently being traded at Waves Dex and They will soon announce further listings. Stay updated.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
MPCX  is a wonderful project, a very good concept, it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform, because it looks very promising and interesting project, and also has a huge potential for success in the future.
There is no doubt about it. and indeed many interesting features offered in this project. Please join the project if you are interested in this project. good luck.
I see many who give positive responses to this project, hopefully with this team involved will always be enthusiastic to develop this project and will provide satisfactory results for participants and investors who join. Hopefully all will run smoothly and successfully for the future of the project this.
by getting a lot of support, hopefully it will be the beginning to achieve the success of this project. I also saw a very good thing from this project, hopefully everything can go as planned.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
MPCX  is a wonderful project, a very good concept, it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform, because it looks very promising and interesting project, and also has a huge potential for success in the future.
There is no doubt about it. and indeed many interesting features offered in this project. Please join the project if you are interested in this project. good luck.
I see many who give positive responses to this project, hopefully with this team involved will always be enthusiastic to develop this project and will provide satisfactory results for participants and investors who join. Hopefully all will run smoothly and successfully for the future of the project this.
Activity: 224
Activity: 97
mpcx caught my interest and made me support the project . The concept was really great and team really works well for the devvelopment of the project . The admin are assiting people with their inquires and i can see that they really serious on their mission . Let us support the project primarily because the team hardwork will gain success in the future
Activity: 92
You probably do not know that profit flies past you. Take some time for this project, and the profits you will be are pretty amazing!
Activity: 378
get involve in this amazing project and see the great ambiance in this group the team are actively attending to the joiners inquiries . It only shows that the project will definitely bring success since the team are really working hard for the development of MPCX .dont get left behind the team will be the success of this project
we will look forward to the results that will be given by the team, all of them will deliver satisfying results that will be given by the team for all of them. Good luck is always for the mpcx project.
Activity: 82
get involve in this amazing project and see the great ambiance in this group the team are actively attending to the joiners inquiries . It only shows that the project will definitely bring success since the team are really working hard for the development of MPCX .dont get left behind the team will be the success of this project
Activity: 71
hello, I noticed that the MPCX project rating rate is very high = 4.6 / 5 (ICObench). So the project has been received and evaluated most objectively by the community, with the current situation, it is difficult for a project to achieve such a high score.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello,

This is Simon representing CoinFocus from South Korea. I’m reaching out to you because you may be interested in listing your project on our platform: https://coinfocus.today/

CoinFocus aims to introduce innovative blockchain projects from all over the world in Korean language to the super active South Korean cryptocurrency investors. Your project will have direct access to this group of investors and users.

The listing fee is free! Plus, we mention you on our social posts. We also offer ICO Packages at 60% discount right now as a soft launch promotion. You can find the details of our ICO Packages on our services page. This means our packages start at only 2.8 ETH!

We also offer FREE banner spaces right now. So get in touch!

Thank you for your time. Talk soon!

Best,
Simon from CoinFocus

Telegram @CoinFocus_KR
Activity: 221
so far I see getting a day of support for the project grew. Hopefully with this can make all the team much more excited again in developing the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Projects managed by great people will certainly be easy to attract all of them to join, and hopefully with this great managed project this person can achieve success, hopefully the pre ico success until ico is finished.
of course we expect the best. hopefully all teams will always do the best job for the sake of the success of this project. due to the success of this project depends on how they can convince many investors to join the project.
Activity: 364
Projects managed by great people will certainly be easy to attract all of them to join, and hopefully with this great managed project this person can achieve success, hopefully the pre ico success until ico is finished.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The source of information:
https://medium.com/@mpcxplatform/a-former-jp-morgan-rothschild-and-morgan-stanley-executive-joined-mpcx-7327d2e21bae

A former JP Morgan, Rothschild and Morgan Stanley executive joined MPCX.

We are happy to introduce you Amy Orivel — Head of Governance and Compliance at MPCX.

More than 20 years of experience in the banking sector.
A former executive of JP Morgan, Rothschild and Morgan Stanley.
Extensive experience in blockchain projects.

Amy will use her expertise to protect MPCX’s contributors and establish MPCX worldwide as an accredited Wealth Management Platform.
Activity: 105
MPCX is a financial service platform driven by digital blockchain to serve entities and individuals in the areas of digital wealth management, currency exchange and trade, digital banking, crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto loans.
Activity: 104
a project with a good concept, newslike project that seems like this project will be successful, hopefully in the future it will grow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
development solutions are sometimes difficult, but MPCX creates the best solution with its ecosystem. This ecosystem is provided with great feature services and is easy to use for users of this platform.

This platform is designed to serve the needs of entities and individuals in the field of digital wealth management, currency exchange and trade, digital banking, crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto loans.
hopefully all teams will always be compact in developing this project, this project deserves to be developed until later it can succeed, many benefits provided by this project, enthusiasm and success is always this project.
Activity: 84
development solutions are sometimes difficult, but MPCX creates the best solution with its ecosystem. This ecosystem is provided with great feature services and is easy to use for users of this platform.

This platform is designed to serve the needs of entities and individuals in the field of digital wealth management, currency exchange and trade, digital banking, crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto loans.
Pages:
Jump to: