Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] MPCX Platform - The future of Digital Crypto Wealth Management! - page 4. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
development solutions are sometimes difficult, but MPCX creates the best solution with its ecosystem. This ecosystem is provided with great feature services and is easy to use for users of this platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
The MPCX platform will consist of several smart-contracts serving different purposes. In particular, the components of the platforms will mostly interact with the underlying blockchain using the corresponding smart-contract.
the concept and purpose of the project are also very good and I am sure that there will be a lot of support for this project so that future projects can be successful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The MPCX platform will consist of several smart-contracts serving different purposes. In particular, the components of the platforms will mostly interact with the underlying blockchain using the corresponding smart-contract.
Activity: 31
I trust even is robust disruptive potent along blockchain science then the ICO represents an innovative ways about raising capital. We need in accordance with administration by using example yet support the disruptive usage case. To improve our project’s development, we have decided in conformity with pray guide beside individuals regarding the Blockchain and Crypto communities any piece our vision.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 146
MPCX will combine all crypto financial services into one place. The platform is designed to serve the needs of entities and individuals in the areas of digital wealth management, currency exchange and commerce, digital banking, crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO? Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
roadmap said if now this project run on the first ICO round right ?
with the hard cap target is about 12,500 ETH,,
then, where i can see the progress from the 1st round of ICO from this project
regards
if on the web has not listed the number of ico results obtained you may be able to join in his telegram and ask how much has been obtained at this time, if I expect there will always be good news from the team for this project.

thanks,, can you give me the link to their telegram chat or news channel,,
so, i can see the how is this project going,,
regards

hopefully ico results obtained by this project is true satisfactory so that this project can be developed more widely forward its.

yeah you are right, so everything will be clear and transparent
regards
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I see and read about the end of the MPCX prize campaign on 03.09.2018. Is the token and bet calculation completed?
And when will finished ICO MPCX?
thanks.

thats more than 1 month from now,,
thus will be a long journey for mpcx supporters,,
hopefully this project will be succed and collect neough funds to develop this project
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I also hope so, hopefully all teams will always manage this project very well so that everything runs smoothly and his sales can be a great success.
Activity: 518
I see and read about the end of the MPCX prize campaign on 03.09.2018. Is the token and bet calculation completed?
thanks.
if it is true the end of the month month 03.09.18 means still a long time, hopefully all can run smoothly in accordance with his expectations and able to achieve maximum success.
Activity: 721
thanks.
Activity: 168
The project will be able to bring this to a new level in the near future for sure. no wonder this project is going to be successful ICO someday. Hope for the success of this project. 😊👍
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
mpcx platform will give a rewards for the token holders, right ?
and i believe this is will make a lot people want to hold this token because of the rewards
but, can anyone tell me how is the calculating from this rewards system ?
Activity: 154
with an interesting concept will surely many investors who are interested to join in this project, hopefully his sales will also run in accordance with the plan and achieve satisfactory results.
MPCX an amazing project, with an experienced team I'm sure this project will be able to grow to success for its future.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
with an interesting concept will surely many investors who are interested to join in this project, hopefully his sales will also run in accordance with the plan and achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
🥁🥁🥁Attention🥁🥁🥁

⚡️MPCX beats Pre ICO target of 1 000 ETH⚡️
Iurii Riabykin and Phil Millo, the MPCX founders are official confirming MPCX’s Pre ICO success. Pre Sale is closed, Pre ICO hard cap 1 000 ETH is reached!🔥

✌️We already launched our new website!

🚀Client dashboard will be available in middle of July 

🔜MPCX has release ERC-20 compliant XDMC token. The token code is available on GitHub and Etherscan.

Github link:- https://github.com/MPCXPlatformLTD

Contract address :- https://etherscan.io/address/0xcd22b66827bd35c4a6375a960ef6c5d003f98cc1

Activity: 154
regards
if on the web has not listed the number of ico results obtained you may be able to join in his telegram and ask how much has been obtained at this time, if I expect there will always be good news from the team for this project.
hopefully ico results obtained by this project is true satisfactory so that this project can be developed more widely forward its.
Activity: 518
regards
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
regards
Activity: 123
A promising project with a good idea. I think it's worth paying attention because if all the planned products and services are really implemented on this platform, then it can become very popular.

MPCX is designed to serve the needs of entities and individuals in the areas of digital wealth management, currency exchange and commerce, digital banking, crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.

Yes. MPCX is a digital blockchain-driven financial services platform. Our long-term goal is to combine all crypto financial services into one place.
Pages:
Jump to: