Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] MPCX Platform - The future of Digital Crypto Wealth Management! - page 7. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back

MPCX Platform

Hi guys! We have prepared for you something really interesting) ⚡️🎉Lottery’s competition🍾🔥 prize fund $ 15 000🤑 Details and application here: 👉🏼 https://t.co/0Pas5xtGlg Good luck🍀
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
this is 1 good project. The development of team development is very potential. I will define the ICO parameters for project development.

indeed seen from this project development team is very good. Hopefully can make charms and also the confidence to investors join in this project.
it is sure to be our hope, the project is successful, I also believe the team involved here will give the best for all of his, and this project will run in accordance with his plan.success is always this project.
let's support this project for the team to be more enthusiastic in developing this project, I am sure the team will try their best because they also want this project to succeed in the future.
of course, the more days will be increased also the support for this project and as such, I hope that later on the project can be successful.
the project is getting a lot of support, hopefully the team will give the best for all its, this project can achieve its success with a maximum as expected. success always this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
this is 1 good project. The development of team development is very potential. I will define the ICO parameters for project development.

indeed seen from this project development team is very good. Hopefully can make charms and also the confidence to investors join in this project.
it is sure to be our hope, the project is successful, I also believe the team involved here will give the best for all of his, and this project will run in accordance with his plan.success is always this project.
let's support this project for the team to be more enthusiastic in developing this project, I am sure the team will try their best because they also want this project to succeed in the future.
of course, the more days will be increased also the support for this project and as such, I hope that later on the project can be successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
an interesting project, and the allocation of the bounty is also quite seductive, hopefully this project can get a lot of support from participants and hopefully also project can succeed and deliver results which best.
Activity: 448

Activity: 560

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Dear community. We are happy to announce, our founder is joining iCoin Summit! https://icoinsummit.com

40% Early Discount

Our pre ico has begun. Buy XDMC using this link: https://beta.wavesplatform.com/#send/474jTeYx2r2Va35794tCScAXWJG9hU2HcgxzMowaZUnu?recipient=3PCRto8XC7fa9J1WGgzBGPfwMExYthMdUH2&amount=1.00000000 invest 1ETH and get 5% discount + 35% for early support until 11th May 2018.

Activity: 168
a promising project, a crypto wealth management platform that has many benefits to investors and society. I think this platform will have a good market potential. hopefully, for the development will be smooth and many investors who are interested in this project.

Dear community! We appreciate your digital investments and offer you 5% special discount for 1 ETH investments. Please use link in the pinned message to get you XDMC.

Activity: 9
Very nice project sir hope it will go to moon .
Activity: 65
Good day! Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/418. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
This project deserves to be developed because it has a great concept and I hope later this project could provide a positive development so that more and more investors who join in this project.
Activity: 11
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MPCXP platform solution will be based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is fully digital solutions and it will make possible for clients from the mass and mass affluent segments to recieve for the first time high quality crypto trading and wealth management services.
Activity: 57
What is minimum investment in this project?
Activity: 51
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: