Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 14. (Read 91702 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
30%. Am I beginning to worry?

Stop. On Friday, as far as I remember, there were 30%

The fourth day the scale does not grow. This is very bad?

I think it's very bad. I invested in KICKICO. They collected the necessary amount for 4 days

It seems to me that those guys had much better initial capital

What is the difference if it is not interesting for investors?

Why do you think this is not interesting for investors?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I think it's very bad. I invested in KICKICO. They collected the necessary amount for 4 days

What is the difference if it is not interesting for investors?

You can start to worry, just not too much

A little does not work, I start to worry much

I still think to wait

Really. It seems to me that in the coming week everything will become clear
Activity: 126

I still think to wait

Activity: 121

Activity: 207
Merit: 101
Yeah, it was obvious. The basic need of each person - sex. Why not?

My account was hacked!
I don't have access to that account anymore, obviously, some idiot used it to promote this garbage ICO.

You talk so much about the fact that Muslim countries will not accept Lust because they are underdeveloped. I'll say haha. Think of the United Arab Emirates

In addition to this country, no other is considered so advanced. In addition, it's because of cultural traditions, and not in developed industry or science

All the countries of the Persian Gulf, Turkey, Kazakhstan (in which prostitution is permitted). Hell, even Syria was a developed country before the war!

Okay, you talked me into it. Muslims can also accept this application, regardless of cultural or religious traditions. But to use the application, you need to have at least a good Internet, which is not everywhere (forget about Turkey and the Persian Gulf countries).

Exactly! I'm not talking about Africa (although I do not see it as a market at all). Even in South America, not everyone will be comfortable to go to the application in this plan

The geography of users is very difficult. In fact, the guaranteed markets are North America, Europe and Asia. The rest is under big question

Australia?

By the way, no one ever spoke about Australia. What is there with prostitution?

Try Googling

Prostitution in Australia is legal in all its manifestations. Brothels are allowed, as well as private practice

Wonderful country
You talk so much about the fact that Muslim countries will not accept Lust because they are underdeveloped. I'll say haha. Think of the United Arab Emirates

In addition to this country, no other is considered so advanced. In addition, it's because of cultural traditions, and not in developed industry or science

All the countries of the Persian Gulf, Turkey, Kazakhstan (in which prostitution is permitted). Hell, even Syria was a developed country before the war!

Okay, you talked me into it. Muslims can also accept this application, regardless of cultural or religious traditions. But to use the application, you need to have at least a good Internet, which is not everywhere (forget about Turkey and the Persian Gulf countries).

Exactly! I'm not talking about Africa (although I do not see it as a market at all). Even in South America, not everyone will be comfortable to go to the application in this plan

The geography of users is very difficult. In fact, the guaranteed markets are North America, Europe and Asia. The rest is under big question

Australia?

Try Googling

Prostitution in Australia is legal in all its manifestations. Brothels are allowed, as well as private practice

Australia?

Try Googling
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
TO THOSE OF YOU NOT LOGGED ON INTO BITCOINTALK, 85% OF THE PROFILE YOU SEE CHATTING WITH EACH OTHER ON THIS THREAD HAS A NEGATIVE TRUST, THAT MEANS ITS BEEN DEEM A PROFILE UTILIZED FOR SCAM AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED ON IN OTHER TO SEE THE RED NEGATIVE TRUST, SO PLZ DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS CONVERSATION BTW ACCOUNTS, THAT MIGHT CREATE AN ILLUSION THAT THEIR IS INTEREST IN THIS ICO. 65-70% OF THE POST ON THIS THREAD IS ORCHESTRATED BY SOMEONE USING STOLEN ACCOUNTS TO CHAT BTW DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. THE PROOF IS ON A THREAD BELOW THIS BANNER.  DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Save your money because you are going to be fleeced.

Proof:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lust-ico-is-a-scam-2077842

The thread view count is fake, there is not that much interest in this ico, it's just fake accts chatting with each other to boost up the page number. hopefully, potential investors will visit the thread under the poster and make educative guess
 Be wise, there is a reason the active accts all have negative trust. And it's the same accts chatting with themselves Stolen/ bought accts. the proof is under the banner.

A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Their original post till one of the admin acct was discovered as fake

Australia?

I'm not sure that this application will reach my country. This is the middle of nowhere, although Europe

User, deanonimize! Grin

No, thanks

I'm not sure that this application will reach my country. This is the middle of nowhere, although Europe

User, deanonimize! Grin

Australia?
Pages:
Jump to: