Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 15. (Read 91702 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You talk so much about the fact that Muslim countries will not accept Lust because they are underdeveloped. I'll say haha. Think of the United Arab Emirates

In addition to this country, no other is considered so advanced. In addition, it's because of cultural traditions, and not in developed industry or science

All the countries of the Persian Gulf, Turkey, Kazakhstan (in which prostitution is permitted). Hell, even Syria was a developed country before the war!

Okay, you talked me into it. Muslims can also accept this application, regardless of cultural or religious traditions. But to use the application, you need to have at least a good Internet, which is not everywhere (forget about Turkey and the Persian Gulf countries).

Exactly! I'm not talking about Africa (although I do not see it as a market at all). Even in South America, not everyone will be comfortable to go to the application in this plan

The geography of users is very difficult. In fact, the guaranteed markets are North America, Europe and Asia. The rest is under big question

I'm not sure that this application will reach my country. This is the middle of nowhere, although Europe
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You talk so much about the fact that Muslim countries will not accept Lust because they are underdeveloped. I'll say haha. Think of the United Arab Emirates

In addition to this country, no other is considered so advanced. In addition, it's because of cultural traditions, and not in developed industry or science

All the countries of the Persian Gulf, Turkey, Kazakhstan (in which prostitution is permitted). Hell, even Syria was a developed country before the war!

Okay, you talked me into it. Muslims can also accept this application, regardless of cultural or religious traditions. But to use the application, you need to have at least a good Internet, which is not everywhere (forget about Turkey and the Persian Gulf countries).

Exactly! I'm not talking about Africa (although I do not see it as a market at all). Even in South America, not everyone will be comfortable to go to the application in this plan

The geography of users is very difficult. In fact, the guaranteed markets are North America, Europe and Asia. The rest is under big question
Activity: 140

Okay, what about the Internet? Mobile phones? Every resident of the Persian Gulf has this? I do not argue, users can be from there, but they will not be enough.

We are now talking about those who can make a profit. Why count on a Bedouin who will order the services of a girl on call once a year?

That's it. You can not count on such users

Okay, what about the Internet? Mobile phones? Every resident of the Persian Gulf has this? I do not argue, users can be from there, but they will not be enough.

We are now talking about those who can make a profit. Why count on a Bedouin who will order the services of a girl on call once a year?
Activity: 121

Personally, I was always concerned about the moral side of the issue in this business. You can be an investor, but if you have been brought up all your life differently - you will not use such services

I also thought about it. And other people probably think the same way. Therefore Lust can not be so popular as for example Instagram

Oh, dude. It's even funny. You compare a social network and a specific application

I mean just that. Lust is a highly specialized application, that is not for a wide range of users

Of course, the application would be banned in some Third World country

The fact is that not all users will positively perceive Lust and this is expected.

You mean different religious fanatics?

Not only this. Muslim countries are unlikely to accept such an app positively

You say so, as if the Muslim countries are populated by some retarded

It is necessary to take into account cultural traditions. And free sexual relations are not encouraged there

Polygamy is just free sexual relations. It's just that they have been vaccinated on a cultural level, and the rest is not welcome
Personally, I was always concerned about the moral side of the issue in this business. You can be an investor, but if you have been brought up all your life differently - you will not use such services

I also thought about it. And other people probably think the same way. Therefore Lust can not be so popular as for example Instagram

Oh, dude. It's even funny. You compare a social network and a specific application

I mean just that. Lust is a highly specialized application, that is not for a wide range of users

The fact is that not all users will positively perceive Lust and this is expected.

It is necessary to take into account cultural traditions. And free sexual relations are not encouraged there

Damn, they are also encouraged polygamy!
By the way, why do we only talk about guys? Girls will also probably use this application as clients

Therefore, among the people engaged in prostitution, girls are much more?

By the way, why do we only talk about guys? Girls will also probably use this application as clients

It all depends on parenting

Exactly! If the parents were brought up in strictness, it is unlikely that the boy will use the services of a prostitute

The opposite may happen. The guy will escape from the care of his parents and plunge into adventure

Exactly! If the parents were brought up in strictness, it is unlikely that the boy will use the services of a prostitute

Pages:
Jump to: