Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 16. (Read 91702 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Personally, I was always concerned about the moral side of the issue in this business. You can be an investor, but if you have been brought up all your life differently - you will not use such services

I also thought about it. And other people probably think the same way. Therefore Lust can not be so popular as for example Instagram

Oh, dude. It's even funny. You compare a social network and a specific application

I mean just that. Lust is a highly specialized application, that is not for a wide range of users

Of course, the application would be banned in some Third World country

The fact is that not all users will positively perceive Lust and this is expected.

You mean different religious fanatics?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Personally, I was always concerned about the moral side of the issue in this business. You can be an investor, but if you have been brought up all your life differently - you will not use such services

I also thought about it. And other people probably think the same way. Therefore Lust can not be so popular as for example Instagram

Oh, dude. It's even funny. You compare a social network and a specific application

I mean just that. Lust is a highly specialized application, that is not for a wide range of users

The fact is that not all users will positively perceive Lust and this is expected.
Activity: 168
TO THOSE OF YOU NOT LOGGED ON INTO BITCOINTALK, 85% OF THE PROFILE YOU SEE CHATTING WITH EACH OTHER ON THIS THREAD HAS A NEGATIVE TRUST, THAT MEANS ITS BEEN DEEM A PROFILE UTILIZED FOR SCAM AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED ON IN OTHER TO SEE THE RED NEGATIVE TRUST, SO PLZ DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS CONVERSATION BTW ACCOUNTS, THAT MIGHT CREATE AN ILLUSION THAT THEIR IS INTEREST IN THIS ICO. 65-70% OF THE POST ON THIS THREAD IS ORCHESTRATED BY SOMEONE USING STOLEN ACCOUNTS TO CHAT BTW DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. THE PROOF IS ON A THREAD BELOW THIS BANNER.  DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Save your money because you are going to be fleeced.

Proof:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lust-ico-is-a-scam-2077842

The thread view count is fake, there is not that much interest in this ico, it's just fake accts chatting with each other to boost up the page number. hopefully, potential investors will visit the thread under the poster and make educative guess
 Be wise, there is a reason the active accts all have negative trust. And it's the same accts chatting with themselves Stolen/ bought accts. the proof is under the banner.

A picture is worth more than a thousand words. Their original post till one of the admin acct was discovered as fake

Not to forget to mention Smiley
Activity: 121

It was clear from the very beginning
Activity: 126

Haha, the girls in the Instagram are also quite accessible

Will you use that platform in first days after launching?

I think that I will limit myself only to investments

Perhaps I will do the same

I will use sex services. I have nothing to hide

I would be disgusted to use the services of prostitutes.

But at the same time you are going to invest

It's not the same thing

I understand the main thing is to earn money, and in what way it does not matter. Girls think the same way

It seems to me that the investor should have at least some idea of the subject of his investments

It's not the same thing

I understand the main thing is to earn money, and in what way it does not matter. Girls think the same way

Yet investment and use are completely different things

That's it! I still prefer sex with a girlfriend

It's not the same thing

Yet investment and use are completely different things

It's not the same thing

It's not the same thing

You did not answer the question

It's not the same thing

Why?

The first user who is not afraid to say this out loud Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: