Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 100. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Anyone tell me, you personally willnt check the girls during the beta test?  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
By the way, guys, somebody said about Lust and sex tourism. Is this real?
Yep, think sex tourism is one of the main uses of Lust.
Activity: 238
By the way, guys, somebody said about Lust and sex tourism. Is this real?
They will simply raise money on pre-ICO and hire professional lawyers, there are no problems with this
Activity: 219
Yep, you cannt argue with the law. But I hope developers will find a loophole 
By the way,Prostitution is simply prohibited with consideration of ALL possible forms. Think there is no loophole in the law (
It seems to me that the team either shouldnt have any problems with the law, or they need even try to promote the platform in those countries where these problems can arise.
If you dont have a huge legal experience, then without the involvement of lawyers you cant know such subtleties for sure
By the way,Prostitution is simply prohibited with consideration of ALL possible forms. Think there is no loophole in the law (
It seems to me that the team either shouldnt have any problems with the law, or they need even try to promote the platform in those countries where these problems can arise.
Hi guys. Talking about currencies ... Hmm, it seems to me that not from the site depends and not on security
ok,but from what?
obviously is beneficial for the project team and for service providers
Do you mean the commission and the percentage?
Yes, and that too.
I disagree , cause at any time other types of crypto currency can be added to the platform, which will be accepted for payment
Anyway, when you guys think it is going to spread out in your city(or country at least)?
Not in this life ( . Now (and in near future) its almost illegal
Hi guys. Talking about currencies ... Hmm, it seems to me that not from the site depends and not on security
ok,but from what?
Yes, and that too.
I disagree , cause at any time other types of crypto currency can be added to the platform, which will be accepted for payment
Anyway, when you guys think it is going to spread out in your city(or country at least)?
ok,but from what?
Yes, and that too.
ok,but from what?
Yes, and that too.
ok,but from what?
ok,but from what?
ok,but from what?
what do you think about linking prices to the eth or another cripto?
you talking about tokens?
No, Im talking about prices for services, sellers or workers, will receive a reward in
Well then, bind the course to services Wink

Yep. Haha. 1token = 30 blowjobs  Cheesy
sounds stupid, but funny  Smiley
No, Im talking about prices for services, sellers or workers, will receive a reward in

Yep. Haha. 1token = 30 blowjobs  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: