Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 99. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Hey, devs!
how about this.
instead of trying to make money off this if you really care about the safety of the workers.
maybe your team should be writing to your governments to get legal brothels and a sex worker registry up and running.
like they have in Australia. there will always be street walkers but it helps curb human trafficking and underage prostitution and violence

This is not a common solution. In some countries, prostitution will be prohibited ALWAYS. And nothing can be done about this. For example, Muslim countries will never officially be allowed to do this. They have the status of women much lower, not to mention the status of a prostitute

Is there any male prostitutes ?
I would like to invest...
Activity: 275
There is a very important question What if a user of this platform runs into an aggressive partner? Or a killer maniac?
I dunno, can you find any service that can prevent this ?
Activity: 252
Anyone tell me, you personally willnt check the girls during the beta test?  Wink

You do understand that the platform is going to open at february 2018 ?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Activity: 216
Sounds really cool! I have never seen such an original idea.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
i really appreciate this pieces of information
Activity: 196
There is a very important question What if a user of this platform runs into an aggressive partner? Or a killer maniac?
If there is a video chat opportunity, then a new opportunity to earn money opens!
Which for example?
Ability to use this platform as paid sex video chat and many other...
Lol I think for these services there are more convenient services  Grin
Activity: 454
If there is a video chat opportunity, then a new opportunity to earn money opens!
Which for example?
Ability to use this platform as paid sex video chat and many other...
Which for example?
Activity: 378
Do women invest in Lust? Huh
I havent heard of such women . I believe that if you feel profit, it does not matter what kind of sex you are. Why would not a girl invest in an interesting project?
Exactly. Everyone earns as much as he can. By the way, that girl has invested only one ether. Do you think she is afraid of the risk of such investments?
Activity: 378
I havent heard of such women . I believe that if you feel profit, it does not matter what kind of sex you are. Why would not a girl invest in an interesting project?
Activity: 293
and customer himself dont in safe. for example photo may not coincide with what will be in real life etc.
Too much will have to be solved. Although the road will master the going.
In addition, imagine how hard it will be for the human resources department to look for girls to participate in the project on an ongoing basis.
The same principles as when looking for any peopels. Of course, there is a specificity, but nevertheless
and customer himself dont in safe. for example photo may not coincide with what will be in real life etc.
Too much will have to be solved. Although the road will master the going.
OK, guys, let me ask another question
What about the legal side of the issue in the event of conflict situations. How could girls who could be offended turned to the police? Or same story with customer. Even if prostitution is allowed in the country, even if it received its money under a smart contract. Can she contact the police about the customer violating the rules of the service provision agreement?  Huh
Anyone tell me, you personally willnt check the girls during the beta test?  Wink
It would be worth checking out these services. I'm serious.
Heh. ::)To such a test, I would join
Pages:
Jump to: