Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 97. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think that so far the developers have not said anything about this and everything will be known after the end of the ICO campaign.
I hope that there will be an extensive marketing campaign to get information about the product around the world!
And the meaning? If it works it will only be in some countries.
If the world knows about such a service, that it is easy and easy to find a partner, then in those countries in which this platform will operate, there will be a large influx of tourists.
Activity: 293
I think that so far the developers have not said anything about this and everything will be known after the end of the ICO campaign.
I hope that there will be an extensive marketing campaign to get information about the product around the world!
And the meaning? If it works it will only be in some countries.
And what about marketing? How are they going to advertise this platform? "Only NOW we have 99% sale on group sex..." or "Take two hookers and get third for FREE!"
Hah. But more likey "Join to Sex side, FBI isnt looking"

FBI? Huh Looking for spys in sluts ?
Nope. Just for example. I dont know which department looking for this
If seriously, they said that they would distribute advertising in brothels and bards.
And what is the benefit of these institutions to advertise their competitors?
Why competitors? Such establishments can just successfully work with this service as patronors. It's even much easier for them.
And what about marketing? How are they going to advertise this platform? "Only NOW we have 99% sale on group sex..." or "Take two hookers and get third for FREE!"

If seriously, they said that they would distribute advertising in brothels and bards.
And what is the benefit of these institutions to advertise their competitors?

So relax and try to get joy of "proccess" Kiss
Hha. Cheesy You can also cheat with rating (dummy transactions or purchased reviews). What do you think?
Read more rewiews and hoping for best Wink
Hha. Cheesy You can also cheat with rating (dummy transactions or purchased reviews). What do you think?
Hey. Just for example, what happens if the "process" doesnt take place. Or I will not be satisfied with the "process". I just can give low the rating?Or i can dont pay?
Wtz up, Of course human cant be controlled by a smart contract. Therefore,everything is based on human relationships.
Hey. Just for example, what happens if the "process" doesnt take place. Or I will not be satisfied with the "process". I just can give low the rating?Or i can dont pay?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Sounds like great concept 2 bad you can chat with devs only by forums
There is a button on the offical site for this, dude
Activity: 154
Sounds like great concept 2 bad you can chat with devs only by forums
Activity: 221
How do you think, will the devs add bitcoin in the main campaign?
The devs are watching the thread so I guess the will listen to the community
oXo
Activity: 182
Would be better if LST tokens could be bought with bitcoins
Activity: 278
How do you think, will the devs add bitcoin in the main campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: