Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 142. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Now pre-ico stage or already ico?
As far as I know, there is a pre-ico stage
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Now pre-ico stage or already ico?
Activity: 219
What is the advantage of buying tokens in this period? Why do not I just watch the project and buy it at the ICO stageWhat is the advantage of buying tokens in this period? Why do not I just watch the project and buy it at the ICO stage
For the same money, you get 7 times more tokens
Interesting offer. But to invest, I need to know for sure how much all this is beneficial? Is decentralization necessary in this field of activity? What do developers see as their main goal?
Decentralization is necessary in order to remove the third party. In this case it's pimps. It's easier to deal with a girl directly
By the way, why is it always only about girls? It is assumed that only men will use the platform?
Full freedom is assumed. That is, people of any gender can work and receive services. Just prostitute girls are much larger
If it was only a platform with the girls - it would not be interesting. here is the opportunity to find yourself a guy or a transgender. I like this idea!
In addition, the flipper will all be anonymous! If you do not want to share your sexual secrets with anyone - this platform is ideal for you
But unfortunately, you will not be able to use this service all over the world
Yes, you can not argue with the law. But I hope developers will find a loophole  Wink
What is the advantage of buying tokens in this period? Why do not I just watch the project and buy it at the ICO stageWhat is the advantage of buying tokens in this period? Why do not I just watch the project and buy it at the ICO stage
Interesting offer. But to invest, I need to know for sure how much all this is beneficial? Is decentralization necessary in this field of activity? What do developers see as their main goal?
Decentralization is necessary in order to remove the third party. In this case it's pimps. It's easier to deal with a girl directly
By the way, why is it always only about girls? It is assumed that only men will use the platform?
Full freedom is assumed. That is, people of any gender can work and receive services. Just prostitute girls are much larger
If it was only a platform with the girls - it would not be interesting. here is the opportunity to find yourself a guy or a transgender. I like this idea!
In addition, the flipper will all be anonymous! If you do not want to share your sexual secrets with anyone - this platform is ideal for you
But unfortunately, you will not be able to use this service all over the world
Activity: 219
Activity: 259
Why are you so sure about this?
It is obvious. The treasury of each state needs replenishment in the form of taxes. It's easier and safer to take this activity under your control
This is not always possible for religious reasons
I do not think that in the end the state will give up extra money
Why are you so sure about this?
It is obvious. The treasury of each state needs replenishment in the form of taxes. It's easier and safer to take this activity under your control
By the way, what about the legality?
In a number of countries in Europe, you can not even doubt it

And what about the US? There prostitution is forbidden
In theory, it should work. The crypt there is not yet legalized

But in practice it will not work. You will see
Why? The United States is one of the most enlightened countries in the world, even cannabis is allowed for therapeutic purposes.
There is a rather severe attitude to prostitution. In addition, each state has its own legislation
In fact, the US market is already on the way to legalization. It's only a matter of time. Perhaps such projects will help draw public attention to this problem.

But in practice it will not work. You will see
Why? The United States is one of the most enlightened countries in the world, even cannabis is allowed for therapeutic purposes.

How much is actually needed to make such a project? I mean money
I think more than you have. Marketing costs and cryptography are always very large
We can just make our ICO with blackjack and whores, as Bender said in Futurama 
And what about tokens? Will they be like a monero?
With this, I can help. Tokens will be on the standard ERC20 Token Standard
Okay thank you. If someone can say about the bounty (whether it is worth participating), I will be very grateful
And what about tokens? Will they be like a monero?
But I'm not recommending to do that rnw
Why? I think, this winter is a good time for that
Yeah, but it may be increased in price with time
It is hard to predict, in caseof long-term invstment
in short term, my bad
Yeah, but it may be increased in price with time
It is hard to predict, in caseof long-term invstment
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Guys, I had some questions that I could not find an answer to in the documentation (although maybe something just did not notice). Can you answer a few questions?
Come on, I'll try to answer

First of all, tell me, when will it be possible to exchange the tokens?

Devs say in a couple of days after the ICO
You can actually sell it right now, if you've bought it already
Really?
As you can see them on token's stocks our Lust tokens
Guys, I had some questions that I could not find an answer to in the documentation (although maybe something just did not notice). Can you answer a few questions?
Come on, I'll try to answer

First of all, tell me, when will it be possible to exchange the tokens?

Devs say in a couple of days after the ICO
Jump to: