Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 145. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Lust is bold coin, treading in path many would dare not. But the thing is; everybody love sent especially those that see it as degrading. We are basically animal at the base. I need to see my coin in my wallet asap

I think the same way. Making money on the basis of human nature is very clever. In addition, such systems decriminalize the part of life that already exists in society
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.

I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.

As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
And you think, it's going to cost less?

Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated
Activity: 182
Lust is bold coin, treading in path many would dare not. But the thing is; everybody love sent especially those that see it as degrading. We are basically animal at the base. I need to see my coin in my wallet asap

You have a week to invest, and get what you want =)
Activity: 259
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.

I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.

As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
Activity: 518
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 293
Will there be any filters when looking for a partner? How will this happen in general?
Naturally there will be filters. You can choose any partner yourself. You can also look at the rating, I understand it will be both from the seller and the buyer
It sounds very impressive, I would like to see how it will be, maybe it's worth waiting for at least a small presentation?
Maybe after the start of the ISO company, we'll see Smiley
Activity: 226
Will there be any filters when looking for a partner? How will this happen in general?
Naturally there will be filters. You can choose any partner yourself. You can also look at the rating, I understand it will be both from the seller and the buyer
It sounds very impressive, I would like to see how it will be, maybe it's worth waiting for at least a small presentation?
Activity: 315
What about payment for services? for sex will have to pay the Etheriums or how?
Payment for services will be made tokens, which will have to be bought for the etherium, I understand everything will work this way
Okay, I understand, Thanks  Smiley
Payment for services will be made tokens, which will have to be bought for the etherium, I understand everything will work this way
Activity: 275
I understand it will be developed a certain platform, do you need beta testers in the team, I have a good experience
I would also take part in testing this service, especially if it's free)
I understand it will be developed a certain platform, do you need beta testers in the team, I have a good experience
Great project, it's not too late to invest? when the pre-ICO company ends?
pre-ICO ends: 7d you still have time to invest Wink
but I'm not sure that this is completely legal
Why do you think so? I think this is an incredibly cool idea, smart contracts provide honesty, also anonymity. I think this platform will stimulate the sex-service market
Anonymity is great, but prostitution is illegal. At least not in all countries
oh well, the law can always be bypassed, if desired. for example, you can position yourself as a dating application with additional functionality Wink
And what about the PR of the company? How will the platform be advertised?
Developers planned to connect to their server brothels and other
Activity: 275
And what about the PR of the company? How will the platform be advertised?
Why do you think so? I think this is an incredibly cool idea, smart contracts provide honesty, also anonymity. I think this platform will stimulate the sex-service market
Anonymity is great, but prostitution is illegal. At least not in all countries
It depends on what you understand by the word legally. The project will start in those countries in which it is legal and only then will it expand into other markets
Jump to: