Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 143. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Guys, I had some questions that I could not find an answer to in the documentation (although maybe something just did not notice). Can you answer a few questions?
Come on, I'll try to answer
Anyway, when you guys think it is going to spread out in your city?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
People, what do you think about linking prices to the etherium?

R u talking about tokens?

No, I'm talking about prices for services, as I understand, sellers, they are workers, will receive a reward in

I don't think that it matters much

but it seems to me the opposite. Because immediately there is a connection between the platform for ICO and the currency itself

and what does it give?

Probably, reliability

Hey guys. Talking about currencies ... Hmm, it seems to me that not from the site depends and not on security

but from what?

From what is beneficial for the project team and for service providers

Do you mean the commission and the percentage?

Yes, and that is it too

I absolutely disagree. Because at any time other types of crypto currency can be added to the platform, which will be accepted for payment

I absolutely disagree. Because at any time other types of crypto currency can be added to the platform, which will be accepted for payment

I actually also think that you can bind then you can either, or that sellers with buyers themselves choose

No, I'm talking about prices for services, as I understand, sellers, they are workers, will receive a reward in

but it seems to me the opposite. Because immediately there is a connection between the platform for ICO and the currency itself

and what does it give?

Probably, reliability

Hey guys. Talking about currencies ... Hmm, it seems to me that not from the site depends and not on security

but from what?

Yes, and that is it too

and what does it give?

Probably, reliability

but from what?

Yes, and that is it too

Activity: 275

and what does it give?

Probably, reliability

but from what?

Yes, and that is it too

and what does it give?

Probably, reliability

but from what?

and what does it give?

Probably, reliability

but from what?

and what does it give?

Probably, reliability

but from what?

and what does it give?

Probably, reliability

and what does it give?

Probably, reliability

and what does it give?

Activity: 154

Activity: 154

all the same, as we see, the project is unusual

Yes, there is such a moment. Let's see what happens. If we do not wait, then we will try to make our Cheesy
I do not see anything radically unusual in it. It is good, but not unusual

And doesn't the sphere of sex services bother you?

A fairly common sphere. In many countries, sex services are legal.

But not in all! In many ways, this service is something new not only for the blockchain, but for the whole society

Let's be frank. This is not the first or last project of this nature. I'm not saying that Lust is bad or not unique, on the contrary, it brings many interesting solutions. Just the scope of it is quite obvious.

In any case, the success of the project will be determined by investments.

Do you think someone besides the pair of thousands of guys who do not have enough sex became interested?

Time will tell, we will hope for it. Moreover, I would like to invest in it a large sum
Activity: 196

Yes, there is such a moment. Let's see what happens. If we do not wait, then we will try to make our Cheesy

But not in all! In many ways, this service is something new not only for the blockchain, but for the whole society

Let's be frank. This is not the first or last project of this nature. I'm not saying that Lust is bad or not unique, on the contrary, it brings many interesting solutions. Just the scope of it is quite obvious.

Do you think someone besides the pair of thousands of guys who do not have enough sex became interested?

Oh, do not be so pessimistic. You will see, the project will be successful.
Activity: 196

Jump to: