Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 176. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I can't see what's on the video  Sad "This account has been terminated for violating Google's Terms of Service."
There is the same thing as in the WP, only in video format Wink
I can't see what's on the video  Sad "This account has been terminated for violating Google's Terms of Service."
Jeez. Fucking haters
Lol. They are even there
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Jeez. Fucking haters
Activity: 315
No, it is looking like there is a top and this ICO is inside of it
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Curiously,  that somebody have not yet come up with the similar project based on smart contracts in the field of web-sex

You mean the payment for virtual sex by crypto-currency?

Yeah, something like that. What do you think about launch the site like a ChatRoulette, but that it works on smat-contracts?
I would not really like that if it will look like ChatRoulette
Lol, why?
I think, because it's cool, fashionable and safe))

Fashionable Chat Roulette? Lol. I mean, I would like to see social network like a FB

I meant that it's fashionable you can use the crypto-  in everything
Activity: 221
Sex sells anytime; one of man greatest business.  It very innovative to build a coin on lust

It remains only to make coins on hunger and war and here's to you an endlessly profitable business
And write Grandad Freud into the founders  Grin Grin Grin
Sex sells anytime; one of man greatest business.  It very innovative to build a coin on lust

It remains only to make coins on hunger and war and here's to you an endlessly profitable business
Activity: 392
Activity: 189
So far you are planning to make a platform like Telegram Desktop?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Curiously,  that somebody have not yet come up with the similar project based on smart contracts in the field of web-sex

Yeah, something like that. What do you think about launch the site like a ChatRoulette, but that it works on smat-contracts?
Lol, why?

Fashionable Chat Roulette? Lol. I mean, I would like to see social network like a FB
Will there be kind of app for this platform?
Probably will, but it is not in priority
Activity: 189

Lol, why?

Will there be kind of app for this platform?
Activity: 226

Lol, why?

Lol, why?

By and large, it's good way to test product for start.

Lol, why?
Activity: 293

Lol, why?
Activity: 226

Jump to: