Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 177. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Curiously,  that somebody have not yet come up with the similar project based on smart contracts in the field of web-sex

You mean the payment for virtual sex by crypto-currency?

Yeah, something like that. What do you think about launch the site like a ChatRoulette, but that it works on smat-contracts?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Curiously,  that somebody have not yet come up with the similar project based on smart contracts in the field of web-sex

You mean the payment for virtual sex by crypto-currency?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
OK, guys, I have another question
What about the legal side of the issue in the event of conflict situations. How could girls who could be offended turned to the police? Even if prostitution is allowed in the country, even if it received its money under a smart contract. Can she contact the police about the customer violating the rules of the service provision agreement?
It seems to me that the answer to your question was higher. And you can look at the user agreement on the site, if it is there
Darkota must confirm my words
Or you can just consult with lawyers
Hmm..yeah
By the way, are there lawyers among us?
Activity: 154
What about the legal side of the issue in the event of conflict situations. How could girls who could be offended turned to the police? Even if prostitution is allowed in the country, even if it received its money under a smart contract. Can she contact the police about the customer violating the rules of the service provision agreement?
It seems to me that the answer to your question was higher. And you can look at the user agreement on the site, if it is there
Or you can just consult with lawyers
Activity: 221
Tell me, you personally will not check the girls during the beta test? Wink

No, we did not plan this

What a pity...

But you can still participate in the beta test

Oh, that would be an interesting experience.

Oh yeah ... Interesting experience ... Try sex services for free

It will be a real problem to find girls who will agree to participate in the beta test for free

Girls just will not agree

Why not? They could take part in testing in countries where prostitution is allowed. And it can be done officially through organizations that control their work, as, for example, in the Netherlands. In case of successful testing, they could receive as a reward tokens LUST and ETHs

At least because the girls first have to explain the principles of the LUST system, not to mention crypto-currencies and smart contracts. The question is who will do this? To do this, there must be managers who will communicate with users during the beta stages and solve and monitor problems

Besides, it was about FREE beta-testing.

No, we did not plan this

What a pity...

It will be a real problem to find girls who will agree to participate in the beta test for free

Why not? They could take part in testing in countries where prostitution is allowed. And it can be done officially through organizations that control their work, as, for example, in the Netherlands. In case of successful testing, they could receive as a reward tokens LUST and ETHs

At least because the girls first have to explain the principles of the LUST system, not to mention crypto-currencies and smart contracts. The question is who will do this? To do this, there must be managers who will communicate with users during the beta stages and solve and monitor problems

No, we did not plan this

What a pity...

No, we did not plan this

What a pity...

No, we did not plan this

What a pity...

No, we did not plan this

What a pity...

No, we did not plan this

What a pity...

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

No, we did not plan this

What a pity...

No, we did not plan this

What a pity...

No, we did not plan this

It would be worth checking out these services. I'm serious.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

No, we did not plan this

To such a test, I would join Smiley
Jump to: