Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 178. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
I hope that the project will not be hindered either by the drop in the ether or other troubles

People can now start investing money simply in any projects. On the contrary, price reduction can help the project

It seems to me that people will simply start withdrawing the Crypto-currency into cash

The situation with the course is not clear yet. Personally, I'm afraid this is the beginning of the end

Of course not! Crypto-currencies are serious and for a long time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I hope that the project will not be hindered either by the drop in the ether or other troubles

People can now start investing money simply in any projects. On the contrary, price reduction can help the project

It seems to me that people will simply start withdrawing the Crypto-currency into cash

The situation with the course is not clear yet. Personally, I'm afraid this is the beginning of the end

Everyone says that ICO is a soap bubble that will soon burst. It's a bullshit! For such projects as Lust - the future
Activity: 154

After all, the most important thing is the idea. And the idea of the project is very good
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Thank you for such trust.)
Important announcement. After the end of pre-ICO the next stage will be launched almost immediately, without waiting for October

It's strange, at least

I would not like to use a semi-solid product

By December we will be able to release the beta version, as promised. This does not affect the quality of the service

Let's hope for this
Important announcement. After the end of pre-ICO the next stage will be launched almost immediately, without waiting for October

It's strange, at least

By December we will be able to release the beta version, as promised. This does not affect the quality of the service

It's strange, at least

I fully support this opinion. No one needs bugs

It's strange, at least

Why was this decision made?

We found a way to effectively combine the fees and advance the project. In fact, the prototype is almost ready

It's strange, at least

Why was this decision made?
By the way, you will take into account the external parameters of girls? I would not want to have sex with an ugly or one-legged girl

Would someone choose a girl for you? There is also a photo

But the photo may not coincide with what will be in real life

For this we envisaged a decrease in the rating.

But in fact the rating can be deceived

To a girl with a low rating, hardly anyone will come

Yes, the rating solves everything
By the way, you will take into account the external parameters of girls? I would not want to have sex with an ugly or one-legged girl

To a girl with a low rating, hardly anyone will come

Jump to: