Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 93. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
And you think, it's going to cost less?
Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated
Activity: 226
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
And you think, it's going to cost less?
oXo
Will there be any filters when looking for a partner? How will this happen in general?
Naturally there will be filters. You can choose any partner yourself. You can also look at the rating, I understand it will be both from the seller and the buyer
It sounds very impressive, I would like to see how it will be, maybe it's worth waiting for at least a small presentation?
Maybe after the start of the ISO company, we'll see Smiley
Will there be any filters when looking for a partner? How will this happen in general?
Naturally there will be filters. You can choose any partner yourself. You can also look at the rating, I understand it will be both from the seller and the buyer
It sounds very impressive, I would like to see how it will be, maybe it's worth waiting for at least a small presentation?
oXo
oXo
Great project, it's not too late to invest? when the pre-ICO company ends?
pre-ICO ends: 7d you still have time to invest Wink
but I'm not sure that this is completely legal
It depends on what you understand by the word legally. The project will start in those countries in which it is legal and only then will it expand into other markets
Anonymity is great, but prostitution is illegal. At least not in all countries
oh well, the law can always be bypassed, if desired. for example, you can position yourself as a dating application with additional functionality
It depends on what you understand by the word legally. The project will start in those countries in which it is legal and only then will it expand into other markets
Anonymity is great, but prostitution is illegal. At least not in all countries
oXo
oXo
Activity: 216
I'm waiting for a ranked rating system
that wasn't just a system of assessments?
Yes, that there was an opportunity of an estimation on different signs and the more difficult review as a result was formed
it would be nice if there is a system to combat fake reviews
This will help the smart contract system
How?
only after the implementation of smart contracts should be granted access to the ranked system, that is, only after the transaction
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yes, that there was an opportunity of an estimation on different signs and the more difficult review as a result was formed
How?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: