Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 94. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm waiting for a ranked rating system
that wasn't just a system of assessments?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
I'm waiting for a ranked rating system
Activity: 574
Activity: 490
Has anyone participated in the campaign's bounty campaign?
I did, whacha want
Has anyone participated in the campaign's bounty campaign?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It is really strange that there are no support of other currencies except eth, the project seems great but it really needs to expand.
Actually you have to exchange ETH for LST to use service
It is the same currency even, are you trying to look smart ?
Well there is a little difference: price of 1 LST = $0.10 for the trust and loyalty of our platform pre-sale, investors will get x7 LUST bonus. It means, $100 = 1000 LST x7 = 7000 LST in pre-sale
But the pre-sale has ended
Oops looks like you are right... But still there are more differences
Ofc there are  Wink
Activity: 226
I dont think that this is a big problem. In some countries, this is legal. In others, you can disguise the application as a dating service. Everything is simple  Wink
That is, there will be no legal issues, do you think?
So in fact this is a decentralized platform. And if she will position herself as a dating service, with the possibility of a private chat, what problems can there be?
Activity: 168
It is really strange that there are no support of other currencies except eth, the project seems great but it really needs to expand.
Well there is a little difference: price of 1 LST = $0.10 for the trust and loyalty of our platform pre-sale, investors will get x7 LUST bonus. It means, $100 = 1000 LST x7 = 7000 LST in pre-sale
Oops looks like you are right... But still there are more differences
Activity: 226
I dont think that this is a big problem. In some countries, this is legal. In others, you can disguise the application as a dating service. Everything is simple  Wink
Dont think Im stupid, it is the same thing for me
Activity: 454
Great project I hope it will be really successful
Activity: 476
I have the same thought.
Pages:
Jump to: