Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] R_Block | Blockchain Based Referencing - page 3. (Read 4276 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 425
The team is moving slowly. they have to work a bit faster.  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Do you mean as an recruiter? If yes, then maybe, it all depends on how it pans out and what I'm doing in the future, since it might year/s away this gets traction in my country.
I probably wont use it as someone getting recruited, I've never written a CV and don't plan on doing it.
But the tech is interesting and it fills a gap I know exists, and the potential adoption is unlimited for the future.
There is alot of interested people here, but right now it feels like it's no use writing until we see what the dApp actually can perform and looks like, we can't discuss anything unless we know what we're discussing about.
The ones screaming the same questions over and over are the ones who think "crypto" is about making money on quick flips and most likely are in over their heads. They are everywhere in this space.
Information about "mainnet" will be in new roadmap. Team will release it next week. Have a nice weekend.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I hope team is working on solving this issue with a rebranding or any other way  because from potential investors it does not appear serious
 IDEX have renamed ticker. Developers been a busy week working with lead designer Josh on competitor analysis / branding Charlotte is now working full time on the project
Three new team members expected on Monday
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
On which ICO listing websites I already can find your project?
 CVT lack the daily volume req. I think the team is making a push in symbiosis with the product release.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
How's the main net coming along?
Couldn't care less about exchanges to be honest. Final working product is key here. Would love to see some news about this especially
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Team focusing on their tech, marketing campaign has not started yet, it will at a later stage once amazing beast product is release

Hear Hear!
Team focusing on their tech, marketing campaign has not started yet, it will at a later stage once amazing beast product is release
linkedins are outdated and many of the team are advisors and consultants, so that people dont work full time
if you can point out each member i'm sure staff can explain and how many hours they're expected to work

Yes I have informed the team to update their Linkedin profiles, we have some exciting new hires stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Soon will be live stream AMA. 15mins or so.  Planning for Monday 13th.  Approximately 7:30 pm. Prepare your questions.
does this project already hit exchange right now ,i cannt find the token in coinmarketcap.com ,please help me ,thanks!

Hi Coinmarketcap is requiring around $100K in circulating supply for the token to be listed. However, we are listed on Bancor, Idex, etherdelta, etc
linkedins are outdated and many of the team are advisors and consultants, so that people dont work full time
if you can point out each member i'm sure staff can explain and how many hours they're expected to work
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
does this project already hit exchange right now ,i cannt find the token in coinmarketcap.com ,please help me ,thanks!
Activity: 686
"As with organisms, the most successful blockchains will be those that can best adapt to their environments ... to survive, initial design is important, but over a long enough timeline, the mechanisms for change are most important." - https://twitter.com/_R_Block/status/969169943391502336
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Presale  started on 20th of November. ICO  started on 30th of January and will end of 20th of February.   is this right ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Now is the best time for team to work hard. Then we moon during the next bull run. Can share a lil bit on what are the marketing campaign initiatives for next month
Activity: 14
🥁 Huge annoucement 🥁 R_Block today announces a major integration with the continuous liquidity provider @Bancor. "We understand the importance of liquidity of the CVToken so we're pleased to announce this new partnership" #liquidity #CVT #tokens #Bancor https://medium.com/@R_Block/r-block-integrating-with-the-bancor-protocol-cc243afb5e95

Congrats on the Bancor listing. New Bancor users can find tutorials on converting via metamask here https://support.bancor.network/hc/en-us
Pages:
Jump to: