Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] R_Block | Blockchain Based Referencing - page 8. (Read 4276 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
We are excited to announce that Ahmed will be joining us as a developer. He is a former employee of Google, BBC, Sky and many more. Bringing his experience and talent will help us to make sure our product is world class. https://github.com/ahmednuaman
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
"Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors:https://icoholder.com/en/ico/r-block-16980 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!"   
We are proud to announce Toni Lane will be joining as an advisor. She is the founder of CoinTelegraph & BitNation. Entitled “Joan of Arc of Blockchain”. Advisor to the UN. Top 20 most influential ladies in Blockchain. http://bit.ly/2BA3jsS  @tonilanec

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
PRE-ICO already ended? When will be ICO? How much you collected on PRE-ICO? What about price on PRE-ICO? R_BLOCK - very interesting project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The Whitepaper Revolution: the good, the bad and the sickening.

We published an article on whitepapers in the crypto-space feel free to check it out:

https://hackernoon.com/the-whitepaper-revolution-the-good-the-bad-and-the-sickening-438b51333fa

it was a nice sharing.

It is nice to hear from the situation of your work.
I am a newsletter member but it is better here.  Grin
The Whitepaper Revolution: the good, the bad and the sickening.

We published an article on whitepapers in the crypto-space feel free to check it out:

https://hackernoon.com/the-whitepaper-revolution-the-good-the-bad-and-the-sickening-438b51333fa
What is soft and hard caps on ICO?

Hi the hard cap for the ICO is £6 million. Please check out our recently published black paper here:

http://rblock.co/Blackpaper.html
Activity: 55
Interesting idea
Buut, I didn't quite understand. How does a recruiter, employee and employer interact on a platform? Explain please this process in more detail.

There are many different scenarios we have had to consider, I'll explain a couple of the popular ones. But let me know if you have something specific in mind.

Collecting The Reference
A company may be working with a recruitment firm to supply staff to hire. Usually, in this scenario, a recruitment firm will at least claim to be conducting references as part of their service with the client. We encourage both parties (the company & recruiter) to be involved in collecting the reference. The reference is collected via our email - private message exchange. The reference provided by the referee and will be passed by to the company or recruiter that initiated the smart contract in a form in an email. If the company is not part of this process, the worker can share the reference that has been stamped on the blockchain and their profile to cross check.

Job Board Network
Within this network companies and recruiters will have an interchangeable persona. They will be operating in the same way - just like companies and recruiters do on traditional job boards (Monster, Indeed). A company or recruiter will search via workers proven skills, then pay CV tokens to reveal their full profile and a chance to contact them.

Good question, thanks very much.

Seems it's something like LinkedIn. You pay to contact employee, ye? But, i don't see difference between 'skill-proof' system.
Activity: 70
Havent seen anything
But looks great
Activity: 224
Can worker sell his account on R_BLOCK?  This is big problem for LinkenID

Good point. This would be an issue if profiles were purely skills based. But this is exactly the kind of problem we guard against. Since profiles are built up of proven references with confirmations of companies worked at and dates. This creates a unique digital identity in itself, profiles will be unique to each individual.

The idea sounds good. When references come from other companies data is more reliable and that benefits both the employee and the recluiter.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
What is soft and hard caps on ICO?
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
Very interesting projects, as I was used to be a recruiter. I know it is very hard to collects all the reference information from candidate.
I really got interested in the referees incentive to put their reference on the R_BLOCK.
I am very looking forward to seeing this project will solve our recruiters, candidates, and referees problems!!
Are negotiations with large employers or recruiting agents going on? I believe that attracting serious market players can well affect the popularity of R_Block.

Thank you for your question. Yes we are they are ongoing we are speaking to quite a few companies, but only working with select few so that the network grows in the right way with the right data and people. We have confirmed one partner and will be announcing them throughout the campaign.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Are negotiations with large employers or recruiting agents going on? I believe that attracting serious market players can well affect the popularity of R_Block.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
a very quiet project. But ICOs acting like this are very profitable.  Wink
Can worker sell his account on R_BLOCK?  This is big problem for LinkenID

Good point. This would be an issue if profiles were purely skills based. But this is exactly the kind of problem we guard against. Since profiles are built up of proven references with confirmations of companies worked at and dates. This creates a unique digital identity in itself, profiles will be unique to each individual.

I think you can tie the account to the IP and phone number. In this case, the phone number will can change only after the video call to the administration of platform - that the identity has been confirmed. Everything is very simple.
2FA for account - necessary ..
Absolutely! It is a great solution we are looking in to.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517

I think you can tie the account to the IP and phone number. In this case, the phone number will can change only after the video call to the administration of platform - that the identity has been confirmed. Everything is very simple.
2FA for account - necessary ..
Activity: 12
Interesting idea
Buut, I didn't quite understand. How does a recruiter, employee and employer interact on a platform? Explain please this process in more detail.

There are many different scenarios we have had to consider, I'll explain a couple of the popular ones. But let me know if you have something specific in mind.

Collecting The Reference
A company may be working with a recruitment firm to supply staff to hire. Usually, in this scenario, a recruitment firm will at least claim to be conducting references as part of their service with the client. We encourage both parties (the company & recruiter) to be involved in collecting the reference. The reference is collected via our email - private message exchange. The reference provided by the referee and will be passed by to the company or recruiter that initiated the smart contract in a form in an email. If the company is not part of this process, the worker can share the reference that has been stamped on the blockchain and their profile to cross check.

Job Board Network
Within this network companies and recruiters will have an interchangeable persona. They will be operating in the same way - just like companies and recruiters do on traditional job boards (Monster, Indeed). A company or recruiter will search via workers proven skills, then pay CV tokens to reveal their full profile and a chance to contact them.

Good question, thanks very much.
Activity: 12

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Interesting idea
Pages:
Jump to: