Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 31. (Read 4455 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.
It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.
It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
I consider that this project is multifunctional. It is a great alternative for everyone. It can raise the level of efficiency of loyalty programs and help it to make an easy shift to a new development stage.
Activity: 168
I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.
It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.
It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
Activity: 196
I understand that with the help of this project, the team hopes to attract users from China.
And why are you so focused on the Chinese market? What is so special about it?
Research LoyaltyOne says that people in China have a huge purchasing power and are technologically advanced. BUT nevertheless they are skeptical about loyalty programs and are reluctant to use it. The developers of this project want to change this trend.
And with what it can be connected? Why does China treat this?
I can not answer this question, I do not know. Perhaps this is due to some national peculiarities, maybe. But in any case, this is a promising market and this can play an excellent role for this project.

Do you think this project will change China's attitude to the blogger's loyalty program that the project is based on the crypto currency? Do you think this can change the situation?
Yes, I think this may be of interest to this market. And move it from the dead end. But at least I want to believe in it.  Smiley
I understand that with the help of this project, the team hopes to attract users from China.
Research LoyaltyOne says that people in China have a huge purchasing power and are technologically advanced. BUT nevertheless they are skeptical about loyalty programs and are reluctant to use it. The developers of this project want to change this trend.
I can not answer this question, I do not know. Perhaps this is due to some national peculiarities, maybe. But in any case, this is a promising market and this can play an excellent role for this project.

Do you think this project will change China's attitude to the blogger's loyalty program that the project is based on the crypto currency? Do you think this can change the situation?
Activity: 210
in general, guys, the project is wonderful and fantastically well designed. I hope that it will develop only in the direction of improving and developing its technologies!
Activity: 224
guys, check out the benefits of using the technology of the process that was described above: this is the fast transaction speed, acceptable brokerage fees, an independent market, as well as anonymity and confidentiality of the data, which is probably most important for me personally.
the market is truly independent - partner bonus points and exchange rates depend exclusively on supply and demand and are limited by real bonus points.
and the transaction values are encrypted and anonymous for processing by independent block-nodes without compromising the confidentiality of data related to the business.
guys, check out the benefits of using the technology of the process that was described above: this is the fast transaction speed, acceptable brokerage fees, an independent market, as well as anonymity and confidentiality of the data, which is probably most important for me personally.
the market is truly independent - partner bonus points and exchange rates depend exclusively on supply and demand and are limited by real bonus points.
Activity: 210
I agree, the team is really perspective and promising. nevertheless, they have done a very great job of creating this great mechanism. I'm sure they will succeed!
it is a such complex system ... is it really the result? and if so, will the solution of these problems be transferred to the mobile application? and then the main platform is usually improved, and on the phone how it works out of hand is bad, and continues to work Undecided
in addition, read the white paper, read the information on the website. see what a young and promising team they have Cool
it is a such complex system ... is it really the result? and if so, will the solution of these problems be transferred to the mobile application? and then the main platform is usually improved, and on the phone how it works out of hand is bad, and continues to work Undecided
everything will work. let's trust the developers. this is the first project on my mind, where the actual problems really solve. he answers all recommendations.
Pages:
Jump to: