Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 34. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!

Why do you think so? You can explain your point of view, I doubt it.
Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail
Well, I'll write more specifically. I doubt that the project will be successful in the future. Because I do not see much activity!
Activity: 420
This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!

Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail
Activity: 546

Activity: 420
Activity: 168
But what is the technology itself? How will this whole process be carried out? Huh Huh
customer data, tokens, transactions and triggers of the loyalty program will be transferred between entities through business-defined levels of smart contracts. all is easy and simple.
Activity: 210
But what is the technology itself? How will this whole process be carried out? Huh Huh
Activity: 224
wallets also have great advantages. in particular, it is anonymity, which is so sometimes important, a fast market, as well as offers based on smart contracts. everything is clear and on the case.
advantages are - as in the palm of your hand, everything is perfectly said: for example, the SLP token used to exchange loyalty tokens is sent to the most relevant and interesting programs. what we discussed above.
here are the advantages even for business: to use activity data for more efficient and valuable cooperation and no spam.
this provides a new channel for interacting with customers and makes rewards more valuable for customers.
advantages are - as in the palm of your hand, everything is perfectly said: for example, the SLP token used to exchange loyalty tokens is sent to the most relevant and interesting programs. what we discussed above.
here are the advantages even for business: to use activity data for more efficient and valuable cooperation and no spam.
I got acquainted with the information in the technical document. The scale of development of this platform is impressive Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I hold the same opinion. articles are in magazines, one of which is - in Forbes, a lot of partner platforms, a young and promising development team - all this is the key to successful development!
I got acquainted with the information in the technical document. The scale of development of this platform is impressive Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
project is perfectly decorated graphically. the structure also deserves attention: it satisfies the recommendations on successful and thoughtful platforms Wink
in principle, I agree with you, but do not quite understand the relevance of this topic.
loyalty programs are found in almost all brands, but here is the question of the effectiveness of their work.
in my memory the only thing I noticed in these programs is not always on time bonuses, or too quickly they write off, basically, without my knowledge Undecided
these were bad programs. but how do you like this: you have an application on your phone where you keep track of all the information, and also you have the opportunity to exchange these points for the goods that you really need Cool
sounds tempting. do I understand correctly, that the developers solve the problem described by me above?
not only this one is. also effective bonus programs contribute to a faster development of marketing Wink
project is perfectly decorated graphically. the structure also deserves attention: it satisfies the recommendations on successful and thoughtful platforms Wink
in principle, I agree with you, but do not quite understand the relevance of this topic.
loyalty programs are found in almost all brands, but here is the question of the effectiveness of their work.
in my memory the only thing I noticed in these programs is not always on time bonuses, or too quickly they write off, basically, without my knowledge Undecided
these were bad programs. but how do you like this: you have an application on your phone where you keep track of all the information, and also you have the opportunity to exchange these points for the goods that you really need Cool
sounds tempting. do I understand correctly, that the developers solve the problem described by me above?
Who can help me in one question? I can’t find enough information about the project. I want to become a member of the white list. What I should do?
It is so easy. You just need to visit SLP’s official website. There you need to click on Join The White List and fill in the form. I can send you the link on the website if you don’t have.
Wow. And is that all? I spend much time to find it out. Probably, I am not attentive. So, I will fill in the from and what is next?
As I said that’s all.  You have noting to do. You need just to wait for the answer from the manager. If they like your candidature, you become the member of the white list.
Pages:
Jump to: