Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 35. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Who can help me in one question? I can’t find enough information about the project. I want to become a member of the white list. What I should do?
It is so easy. You just need to visit SLP’s official website. There you need to click on Join The White List and fill in the form. I can send you the link on the website if you don’t have.
Wow. And is that all? I spend much time to find it out. Probably, I am not attentive. So, I will fill in the from and what is next?
Activity: 210
Who can help me in one question? I can’t find enough information about the project. I want to become a member of the white list. What I should do?
It is so easy. You just need to visit SLP’s official website. There you need to click on Join The White List and fill in the form. I can send you the link on the website if you don’t have.
I like the project, but I still have some questions. I think the idea is interesting, but it is hard to believe in their success. Maybe I am mistaken. I want to know someone’s opinion, please.
I think that the project is perspective. You need to take a look on some statistics about it. The market of loyalty points is enormous. Every year companies waste billions of dollars on loyalty and only a small part of it will return back.
So, do you think that SLP could resolve this problem? What statistics do you mean? I would like to see it because I want to see real numbers to understand the situation.
Yes, I am sure about it. You can google it I think. Besides, is you had read well the white paper, you had found that information. According to the current news, the value of the total global rewards market is more than $320 billion, and it is supposed to grow to $500 billion by 2019.
Wow. I have never thought that it could be so serious. Maybe, I should read it again. Is it the main goal of the project? I mean the situation with financial loss of companies? Will there be some advantages for simple users?
Of course, there will be. Look, they will be able to exchange their useless bounty points. For example, they don’t have need in this kind of loyalty points, but other users want it. They will have a possibility to make a simple transaction and make a trade.
Ok. If I’ve got it right, the system is decentralized. Does it mean that the personal data and assets of each user will be safe? Also, how fast will be those transactions?
Blockchain provides security. All databases will be encrypted and only users will have a private and individual key of access to their private data. Developers say that transactions will be as fast as it is possible.
Now I understand why everyone is so excited about this project. I hope these features will be provided well. I hope SLP’s team have enough experience to fulfill all of their ideas.
You really have to read some additional information. The team has a serious experience in this field. They’ve already worked on SailPlay. It is a similar project that is pretty successful. The only difference is that SLP is more modern and based on blockchain technologies.
It is so great. Now I am thinking about investment in this project. Probably, I was not sufficiently aware about SLP, but I’ve changed my mind. I am sure that I will get some benefits from SLP.
Activity: 224
I like the project, but I still have some questions. I think the idea is interesting, but it is hard to believe in their success. Maybe I am mistaken. I want to know someone’s opinion, please.
I think that the project is perspective. You need to take a look on some statistics about it. The market of loyalty points is enormous. Every year companies waste billions of dollars on loyalty and only a small part of it will return back.
So, do you think that SLP could resolve this problem? What statistics do you mean? I would like to see it because I want to see real numbers to understand the situation.
Yes, I am sure about it. You can google it I think. Besides, is you had read well the white paper, you had found that information. According to the current news, the value of the total global rewards market is more than $320 billion, and it is supposed to grow to $500 billion by 2019.
Wow. I have never thought that it could be so serious. Maybe, I should read it again. Is it the main goal of the project? I mean the situation with financial loss of companies? Will there be some advantages for simple users?
Of course, there will be. Look, they will be able to exchange their useless bounty points. For example, they don’t have need in this kind of loyalty points, but other users want it. They will have a possibility to make a simple transaction and make a trade.
Ok. If I’ve got it right, the system is decentralized. Does it mean that the personal data and assets of each user will be safe? Also, how fast will be those transactions?
Blockchain provides security. All databases will be encrypted and only users will have a private and individual key of access to their private data. Developers say that transactions will be as fast as it is possible.
Now I understand why everyone is so excited about this project. I hope these features will be provided well. I hope SLP’s team have enough experience to fulfill all of their ideas.
You really have to read some additional information. The team has a serious experience in this field. They’ve already worked on SailPlay. It is a similar project that is pretty successful. The only difference is that SLP is more modern and based on blockchain technologies.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
I think with this project the team hit the mark. Advertising should come from users through the community and the opinions of various people. Only then it is able to interest the new client. Beautiful slogans and posters no longer attract people as before, now it works quite differently.
Activity: 364
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Really? And what kind of investors are we talking about?
AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.

Okay, thanks, I'll definitely study this project in more detail, it seems to me it's quite an interesting solution and quite a prospective project.
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: