Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 44. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users
But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?
Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.
What are you talking about? What is its difference? I agree, all projects differ in something from each other, but what exactly does this project see?
This project is seen by his team of developers and support teams. I took part in the bounty and support answered my questions constantly and very quickly. I think this is a weighty argument!
Activity: 546
I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users
But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?
Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.
What are you talking about? What is its difference? I agree, all projects differ in something from each other, but what exactly does this project see?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now

What do you mean when you talk about the potential of the project? What determines this factor in your opinion?

I'm sure that this factor depends on the number of new users that appear in the project every day, their number and activity
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now

What do you mean when you talk about the potential of the project? What determines this factor in your opinion?
I'm sure that this factor depends on the number of new users that appear in the project every day, their number and activity

How do you understand that the project has a new number of users and participants? How to determine the degree of activity of people?

I try to look at the bounty program of the project. To the extent that users send their reports and work, how quickly the bounty managers check these reports

How do you understand that the project has a new number of users and participants? How to determine the degree of activity of people?
I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost

I agree with your fear, you must understand that this is a risk, no one will tell you with 100% certainty that the project will be successful, but for obvious attributes it is a success now

Yes, I see it, but I can not decide for certain, it's worth making such a decision, since I do not have extra finances, so that I can lose them

If you do not have any financial resources to invest in projects, then I recommend you leave them to yourself, so you will be more at peace, but in defense of the project I will say that it is likely that its token will be released to the exchange
I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost

I agree with your fear, you must understand that this is a risk, no one will tell you with 100% certainty that the project will be successful, but for obvious attributes it is a success now

Yes, I see it, but I can not decide for certain, it's worth making such a decision, since I do not have extra finances, so that I can lose them

Activity: 224
Slp is one of my favorite projects. I can wait to test it because I really need something like this. I am not businessman, but as a Slp user, I would be the most active one.
It’s mine favorite too. It really opens new horizons. I like that it will be an application. It is much more useful than a website. Everyone uses smartphones.
Of course, platform shares with users and customers a new view on problems of loyalty business. I hope one day it could change the whole system.
Yes, this project is really something special. It makes easier activity of loyalty managers and will help to make loyalty campaigns more targeted. It is great idea I think.
You are right. Can wait for the official app launch and the start of public sales. It will be a great day for me because I really believe in SLP’s and what they are doing.
Activity: 196
Slp is one of my favorite projects. I can wait to test it because I really need something like this. I am not businessman, but as a Slp user, I would be the most active one.
It’s mine favorite too. It really opens new horizons. I like that it will be an application. It is much more useful than a website. Everyone uses smartphones.
Of course, platform shares with users and customers a new view on problems of loyalty business. I hope one day it could change the whole system.
Yes, this project is really something special. It makes easier activity of loyalty managers and will help to make loyalty campaigns more targeted. It is great idea I think.
Activity: 224
Of course, platform shares with users and customers a new view on problems loyalty business. I hope one day it could change the whole system.
Pages:
Jump to: