Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 40. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
finding of $ 20 in your coat pocket is really nice .. if the bonuses really will also return, I will feel the happiest person! Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
SLP’s account on medium is so interesting. I can find many exciting articles about SLP and about other cryptonews. I think it is great because community needs to be informed about the recent situation on the market.
It looks great, but I haven’t yet read any of them. Can you send me some links for some really interesting articles? I think I need to read some of them.
Well, I don’t know what is interesting for you. I can send you the link for their account and you can choose by yourself. For example, for me the article about blockchain possibilities was very interesting and useful.
Ok, I will look it. I would be happy to read this article because I want to know more about this technology. I hope there are articles about Slp too.
Yes, there are many of them. Here you are.
https://medium.com/@slpnetwork
Activity: 210
SLP’s account on medium is so interesting. I can find many exciting articles about SLP and about other cryptonews. I think it is great because community needs to be informed about the recent situation on the market.
It looks great, but I haven’t yet read any of them. Can you send me some links for some really interesting articles? I think I need to read some of them.
Well, I don’t know what is interesting for you. I can send you the link for their account and you can choose by yourself. For example, for me the article about blockchain possibilities was very interesting and useful.
Ok, I will look it. I would be happy to read this article because I want to know more about this technology. I hope there are articles about Slp too.
Activity: 224
Activity: 196
Activity: 182
Slp is really something special. The project looks forward. Team really knows what users expect and how to provide it. I think slp could replace any other platforms with same features.
You are right I think. SLP created a simply and friendly application for users and customers. I don’t think that there could be possible to design something better
Yep, it is true. Besides, developers use blockchain. I think it is a multifunctional technology. It is the best choice to provide security and high-speed transactions for SLP.
What do you want to say? Why is blockchain so important? I thinks this technology is very useful, but I still have some doubts about it. It has several disadvantages that is not hard to notice.
There is no need to hesitate. It offers billion of possibilities and those disadvantage that you are not significant. Blockchain provides security of personal data. It is inescapable fact.
Maybe, you are right and I should find more information about it. I hope that developers will be successful. I think SLP has a serious future because this project can change the market.
Now I can agree with you. SLP is a great decentralized service that could help users to find what they need. Businessmen can make their loyalty programs more targeted.
Also, I think it is very nice that companies will be able to get statistics. These statistics I think will be more useful than different social investigation. Like a person that are involved in business, I can say that it is very important.
Yes, it is important for users too. Processing of this data could change the policy of the company. It will be very efficient to fulfill users’ needs.
I hope they will do whatever they can to provide a great platform with strong community. I like the idea, so I hope it will be realized correctly.
Slp is really something special. The project looks forward. Team really knows what users expect and how to provide it. I think slp could replace any other platforms with same features.
You are right I think. SLP created a simply and friendly application for users and customers. I don’t think that there could be possible to design something better
Yep, it is true. Besides, developers use blockchain. I think it is a multifunctional technology. It is the best choice to provide security and high-speed transactions for SLP.
What do you want to say? Why is blockchain so important? I thinks this technology is very useful, but I still have some doubts about it. It has several disadvantages that is not hard to notice.
There is no need to hesitate. It offers billion of possibilities and those disadvantage that you are not significant. Blockchain provides security of personal data. It is inescapable fact.
Maybe, you are right and I should find more information about it. I hope that developers will be successful. I think SLP has a serious future because this project can change the market.
Now I can agree with you. SLP is a great decentralized service that could help users to find what they need. Businessmen can make their loyalty programs more targeted.
Also, I think it is very nice that companies will be able to get statistics. These statistics I think will be more useful than different social investigation. Like a person that are involved in business, I can say that it is very important.
Yes, it is important for users too. Processing of this data could change the policy of the company. It will be very efficient to fulfill users’ needs.
Activity: 364
Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.
I agree with you. Every day I see how SLP develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
Yes, it is. I know that SLP was great at some crypto events, so community expressed interest in this project. It is only the start. They are gaining traction.
Activity: 238
Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.
I agree with you. Every day I see how SLP develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
Activity: 364
This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!
Why do you think so? You can explain your point of view, I doubt it.
Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail
Well, I'll write more specifically. I doubt that the project will be successful in the future. Because I do not see much activity!
And what resources do you refer to when you say there is no activity? Every day a large number of new users appear on the forum and the number of investors increases too
Are you seriously? I did not know this, I read the information on the Internet and if I do not see new articles, I believe that the project is not successful
You should pay more attention to the activity on the forum, for the bounty program of the project and for the telegram by the channel. There is the best information
Well, I will get acquainted with these resources. I hope that you are right, because I like the idea of ​​the project and I want it to develop in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: