Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 63. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
What kind of integration are we talking about in this case?
Well, integration of loyalty services into the customer's product. The main task is to simplify this process, so that it is not difficult.
Activity: 168
If we are talking about the advantages of this platform, then what exactly can we talk about in this context?
They focus on the speed of transactions and the low cost of doing so. One of the main advantages for the project creators is the ease of integration for clients.
What kind of integration are we talking about in this case?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
And yet I think - Are some abstract loyalty programs so attractive?

This is a multi-million dollar business. In general, all this is creating a brand image, which directly affects sales. Therefore, it is not just something abstract, loyalty programs are very serious image tools

I am very far from all this. Probably, I should better study not only the project WP, but the whole problem

Yes, that would be the most correct decision now. By the way, about the date of the start of sales, there is still no information?

This is a multi-million dollar business. In general, all this is creating a brand image, which directly affects sales. Therefore, it is not just something abstract, loyalty programs are very serious image tools

I am very far from all this. Probably, I should better study not only the project WP, but the whole problem

Can I use several loyalty programs at once? Will not this interfere with each other?

I think you can use as many loyalty programs as the user wants. In fact, none of them excludes the other, right?

By the way, will the service be accessible without geographical restrictions? I read something that the project will work only in a number of cities like Moscow, Sydney and Tokyo

I do not think so. Most likely, the service will be available without restrictions, but it will be expedient to use it in these cities. After all, what's the point of participating in the loyalty program of Tokyo's café, if you live somewhere in Eastern Europe?

It seemed to me that this platform is intended for large international brands like Adidas and Nike Huh

I think everything will depend on the popularity of the platform. Most likely, later large brands will also introduce the use of SLP Network
Can I use several loyalty programs at once? Will not this interfere with each other?

I think you can use as many loyalty programs as the user wants. In fact, none of them excludes the other, right?

By the way, will the service be accessible without geographical restrictions? I read something that the project will work only in a number of cities like Moscow, Sydney and Tokyo

I do not think so. Most likely, the service will be available without restrictions, but it will be expedient to use it in these cities. After all, what's the point of participating in the loyalty program of Tokyo's café, if you live somewhere in Eastern Europe?

It seemed to me that this platform is intended for large international brands like Adidas and Nike Huh
Activity: 252

Activity: 98

On which exchanges will your token be placed?

I think it's too early to talk about exchanges, sales have not even started yet. Personally, I think that it would be convenient for them to be placed on the IDEX for the start
On which exchanges will your token be placed?
Activity: 98
Blockchain has unlimited opportunities. It can be used in any branch of industry. Always it provides transparency and security for users.

I do not think it makes sense to talk about common truths ... The project really seems worthy of attention
Project is so promising. It is real something special for current market. I hope they will find many interesting partners because people projects like this.

I think the same. I like the roadmap of developers - everything is simple and clear
Activity: 224
Project is so promising. It is real something special for current market. I hope they will find many interesting partners because people projects like this.
I know that Slp’s work is directed for decentralization and uniting with other companies. I think it is cool. We really need something new.
Centralized systems are outdated. Progress needs somethings else. This “something else” is offered by projects like SLP and many others.
You know, I hope they all will work together for common bright future and we could change those financial relations that we have for now.
It will be wonderful. I hope one day it will happen. Only thing that I know for sure is that Slp will be successful and we will have a great opportunity to use its service.
Activity: 196
I know that Slp’s work is directed for decentralization and uniting with other companies. I think it is cool. We really need something new.
Centralized systems are outdated. Progress needs somethings else. This “something else” is offered by projects like SLP and many others.
You know, I hope they all will work together for common bright future and we could change those financial relations that we have for now.
Pages:
Jump to: