Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 65. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
An interesting project, it's nice to see that blockchain projects are developing in this direction and applying really interesting spheres and niches.
Yes, I am especially pleased with their desire to present not only a convenient service for users but also to connect it with the marketing environment.
What do you mean? I did not know about this, maybe I have not studied this project in detail so far and do not know all its features. Can you tell us about this?
An interesting project, it's nice to see that blockchain projects are developing in this direction and applying really interesting spheres and niches.
Yes, I am especially pleased with their desire to present not only a convenient service for users but also to connect it with the marketing environment.
Activity: 196
So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Okay, but in the end, what is it for? What do I do with this?
This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
This is why blockchain technology is used, it will ensure reliable operation of the system and all transactions will be easily tracked, which excludes various fraud.
So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I am very interested in your project. how do you plan to attract investors to your project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What is the price of the token? And when do sales start?

The exact date of the beginning of sales is still unknown. The price of the token is now 1 cent

Oh, thanks a lot, I definitely invest when the exact sales start date is known
Activity: 168

The exact date of the beginning of sales is still unknown. The price of the token is now 1 cent
I'm not entirely sure about this project. The idea sounds interesting, but loyalty programs? I do not participate in any of them. Target audience is not as wide as it seems

No, no, you are completely wrong. The project is really fresh and interesting, it attracts attention. Decentralization solves the most important of the problems of loyalty programs - the problem of trust. I will definitely invest in SLP Network
I'm not entirely sure about this project. The idea sounds interesting, but loyalty programs? I do not participate in any of them. Target audience is not as wide as it seems

Did not quite understand what you mean. Users of loyalty programs are quite enough, it is worth studying the statistics. In addition, the project will draw enough attention to this area

You think so? Then I need to try to study the documentation
Activity: 168

Did not quite understand what you mean. Users of loyalty programs are quite enough, it is worth studying the statistics. In addition, the project will draw enough attention to this area
Pages:
Jump to: