Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 67. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I noticed that during the sales, the developers will take not only the crypto currency, but also the Fiat. How will the total hardcap count be maintained?

I do not think that this will cause any problems. However, in real time, the scale of fees is unlikely to be reflected

On the other hand, it's not such a big trouble. Developers offer great opportunities for investment, and you say that you do not understand how to monitor the collected funds? What a nonsense
I noticed that during the sales, the developers will take not only the crypto currency, but also the Fiat. How will the total hardcap count be maintained?

I do not think that this will cause any problems. However, in real time, the scale of fees is unlikely to be reflected
Activity: 98
Does anyone know the exact start date of sales?

I did not see the exact date in the documentation. They just say that sales will begin in the summer

It's not too good. I want to invest, but I need to know the exact start date of sales in order to manage my finances.
Service can be used not only in block-products, I understand it correctly? Is the problem that the developers are talking about is really acute?

You mean blockchain? I think the service is applicable to any loyalty program. I agree with the developers that such a service is necessary and will be sufficiently effective. Especially considering that they already have experience in creating such platforms

I do not quite understand why, in principle, such loyalty programs are needed. Does it somehow affect sales, business?

Exactly. This is an integral part of the brand. By the way, such a product is very easy to present integrated into large international companies
Service can be used not only in block-products, I understand it correctly? Is the problem that the developers are talking about is really acute?

You mean blockchain? I think the service is applicable to any loyalty program. I agree with the developers that such a service is necessary and will be sufficiently effective. Especially considering that they already have experience in creating such platforms

I do not quite understand why, in principle, such loyalty programs are needed. Does it somehow affect sales, business?

Activity: 168

Oh, you can be sure of that. Current loyalty programs do not pay off. This applies even to cars where discounts and loyalty programs have always been fundamental
Activity: 196

I did not see the exact date in the documentation. They just say that sales will begin in the summer
The creators took a very responsible approach to the creation of the product. It's nice to understand that these are not just guys from the street, but people with experience

You mean that this is not the first such project of this team in this area?

Yes that's right. The team already has several successful projects. They are definitely not new to the world of blockchain
The creators took a very responsible approach to the creation of the product. It's nice to understand that these are not just guys from the street, but people with experience

You mean that this is not the first such project of this team in this area?
Activity: 196
I saw the bounty thread of your project and I think it's so interesting so I'm going to read all the whitepaper to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly

Yes, it's definitely worth it. Some projects have subtleties and pitfalls, but the documentation of the SLP Network is simple and understandable
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I saw the bounty thread of your project and I think it's so interesting so I'm going to read all the whitepaper to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
Activity: 238
And which markets are their priority? What markets in the world do they place high hopes in the framework of their project?
Of course, first of all, this is the US market and Canada, because according to experts, these markets include a huge turnover of money in loyalty programs. And they also plan to breathe new life into the Chinese market.
And what does not in China popular different loyalty programs? I dmal there is very developed it, is not it?
In fact, no, it is the Chinese market that is very interesting in terms of cash turnover, but loyalty programs do not enjoy popularity there for unknown reasons. Perhaps this is due to cultural characteristics, it is unknown. This project can potentially change the situation with this.
Yes, perhaps you are right, and the fact that this project includes a blocking technology that can affect the situation with China. It remains only to monitor the further development of this and wish the project team good luck!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The project worthy of attention, it is worth taking part in it, I do it myself
Activity: 546
And which markets are their priority? What markets in the world do they place high hopes in the framework of their project?
Of course, first of all, this is the US market and Canada, because according to experts, these markets include a huge turnover of money in loyalty programs. And they also plan to breathe new life into the Chinese market.
And what does not in China popular different loyalty programs? I dmal there is very developed it, is not it?
In fact, no, it is the Chinese market that is very interesting in terms of cash turnover, but loyalty programs do not enjoy popularity there for unknown reasons. Perhaps this is due to cultural characteristics, it is unknown. This project can potentially change the situation with this.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: