Pages:
Author

Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life. - page 20. (Read 4203 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This method of payment is very convenient. The question is, what services can I pay for? Stores online, replenishment of a bank card or mobile account, credit payment or others?
Naturally in the plans of the command to involve as it is possible places, where it is possible pay through their service, question whether they will agree in these establishments and companies to such payment. In any case for it is necessary time, indeed still many do not trust crypto-money.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
There has been a lot of mobile payments running around crypto nowadays, we actually have a local mobile payment platform and it's working great with a lot of rebates when you pay bills, buy using QR codes etc. If this is going to be global, how are you going to compete with local mobile payment platforms?

Yeah, this.kind of project is not new here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully this kind of project is capable enough and competitive enough among others. Also, the team and dev may put some features that can be attractive for for some investors as well as users on this project.
The tipping feature of SuperPay is really new in the platform which is really a new feature for me to earn rewards, my participation in the SuperPay Pre-ICO is providing me 6% annual interest rate to my Pre-ICO members account.

Doesn't the tipping feature just a random idea suggested by me? As long as I know, the team is still considering that idea and it's not official yet whether they'll add that feature or not. Or, is it already official?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Another mobile payment system which is commonly found in the market. Well, they have a better features and I think this can be worth something. I wonder how is the status of this project right now.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
I hope you will deliver
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
There has been a lot of mobile payments running around crypto nowadays, we actually have a local mobile payment platform and it's working great with a lot of rebates when you pay bills, buy using QR codes etc. If this is going to be global, how are you going to compete with local mobile payment platforms?

Yeah, this.kind of project is not new here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully this kind of project is capable enough and competitive enough among others. Also, the team and dev may put some features that can be attractive for for some investors as well as users on this project.
The tipping feature of SuperPay is really new in the platform which is really a new feature for me to earn rewards, my participation in the SuperPay Pre-ICO is providing me 6% annual interest rate to my Pre-ICO members account.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wow I think that the sole concept is pretty good, I think that this project has the potential to make it.
Activity: 434

This method of payment is very convenient. The question is, what services can I pay for? Stores online, replenishment of a bank card or mobile account, credit payment or others?
also do they have any partnership or planning to have one these days those things are really important to the success of most ico
Yes, they should plan to partener themselves with some great merchandise, franchise, etc. That would then go pretty easy and profitable for everyone. Also more and more peoples will come to know about the cryptos due to that.
Superpay need a marketing strategy that can boost their potentialm especially with investors. This project is simple but have a uniqueness itself. Hope the successful of this project.
The team actually really needs to work hard on the project and also it needs to give us some more information about the project. This project can surely have a bright future but yes, they do need a good and working marketing strategy to work for them.
The team for superpay is pretty good i guess and also they are much hardworking so they should cope up with all these difficulties. Also they would soon partner up with several good and profitable companies giving a vast future for SuperPay.
also do they have any partnership or planning to have one these days those things are really important to the success of most ico
Yes, they should plan to partener themselves with some great merchandise, franchise, etc. That would then go pretty easy and profitable for everyone. Also more and more peoples will come to know about the cryptos due to that.
Superpay need a marketing strategy that can boost their potentialm especially with investors. This project is simple but have a uniqueness itself. Hope the successful of this project.
The team actually really needs to work hard on the project and also it needs to give us some more information about the project. This project can surely have a bright future but yes, they do need a good and working marketing strategy to work for them.
Activity: 224
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 518
The team is headed the right way. The only problem is that there are a lot of competitors out there. I hope the team will be able to overcome these problems and makes this a well known platform.
But SuperPay is really making unique ways, it is the first platform dealing with the credit card in handling crypto currencies. This really helps a better go to secure our crypto currencies now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Well for not and for quite sometime (if ever) do not really expect to be able to pay anyone using this payment method. People barely take btc, forget a altcoin
The team is headed the right way. The only problem is that there are a lot of competitors out there. I hope the team will be able to overcome these problems and makes this a well known platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 560
Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
What a great work from the developer in order to get more interest for those who wanted to learn the project and lazied to read your whitepaper.
Activity: 574
Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
Activity: 280
We need time to discuss then clarify our technology and sorry for the late reply.
Beside, we are not a big agency and no many ppl work for the PR. However, this is why we can share 80% to the investor and without forced by wealthy shareholders or employers.
SuperPay team member is planning the marketing event and developmemt the system. In the mean time, we are negotiating a lot of opportunities for business cooperation and investment in the hope of enabling investors to make real profits.

Thanks for your notice and hope to see you till the end. Wink Wink Wink
Ohh thanks for the clarification admin! Hopefully you discussed and planned well this time to make SuperPay a reality that can help more people's payment more fast and secure. Will look forward for the development again of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: