Pages:
Author

Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life. - page 24. (Read 4203 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
The superpay project is one of its kind to lead the payment revolution at this time. It is store crypto and fiat on wallet at the same time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
SuperPay is a universal mobile payment platform. SP hopes to establish the common standards of the mobile payment in the world. I hope the project will be success
I agree that the company is waiting for success, unfortunately to join the company's success can only be bought tokens. Unfortunately, the developer does not conduct bounty of the company.
Of course it's a pity that there is no campaign of generosity. As practice shows, this is a very good way to attract people's attention to their project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
SuperPay is a universal mobile payment platform. SP hopes to establish the common standards of the mobile payment in the world. I hope the project will be success
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Excellent if this project will allow users around the world to use the technology blochkachayn daily.This will shorten transactions with the purchase / sale
As the platform is popular world wide with its mobile payment platform, it attracts huge investors and it is trending in the crypto planet where it's returning 6% annual interest rate to pre-ico members token account.
Activity: 308
Excellent if this project will allow users around the world to use the technology blochkachayn daily.This will shorten transactions with the purchase / sale
Activity: 294
Will there be any option where we can transfer our funds from mobile to local banks and direct convert to fiat currency?

Well, I have to tell you my answer, it can be yes or no. Their platform is a mobile payment so the most used currency will be fiat currency, so you can tell that this platform will be an option to that feature.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
If the developer does not plan to hold a bounty company, where else will the project go? I only see the information on the project on the forum.

You have a point. If devs dont have plan to open a bounty then maybe they need to advertise it in some social media sites so that people will be aware about this project.
Activity: 672
This 2018, Super Pay planned to launched mobile application that will probably create a huge development. The app helps to encourage everyone to get engaged in this project as it be the great mobile platform application you wont ever missed.
It seems that the application can already be downloaded and tested. If I understand the comments of users correctly. You can check if you are interested.
Activity: 224
If the developer does not plan to hold a bounty company, where else will the project go? I only see the information on the project on the forum.
copper member
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I find this app on playstor but didn't find it. Can you give me the link of this app so that I can use also.
Msg you already. If any questions, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
Activity: 434
This 2018, Super Pay planned to launched mobile application that will probably create a huge development. The app helps to encourage everyone to get engaged in this project as it be the great mobile platform application you wont ever missed.
yes I am sure this platform will be the best with the launch of the upcoming mobile Application hopefully with the launch making a change from before.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
80% of profit become dividends ? So big part...
Yes, i think this is maybe a marketing program of SuperPay. Or they follow 80-20 rule? haha. Anyway, SuperPay has potential to growth because their choose mobile application not a computer  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Amazing project...but is there any bounty of this project..??A project with bounty program is more famous then normal project...please any news about bounty??
Activity: 574
This is very amzing platform for all mobile phone users.as nowdays all people using the smartphone therfore this project is very usefull for all peopls.by using this platform we can easily buy and transfer cryptocurrency by using moblie phone. keep support this project.
Totally agree with you, demand on using mobile is increasing day by day. And Super really make convenient to make payment via mobile Wink. I like this apps.
Activity: 196
Super Pay can make convenient for us for transfer our payment. Can imagine that you working online and receive a fast payment for your salary sent to your mobile when you sleep, wake up and have notice. Annual interest 6% rate is a great deal to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Yes it is much, but it's good for future owners of this token. If the distribution of profits like will not disturb the entire campaign, everyone will be satisfied.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Making an ecosystem for mobile payments that will be based on blockchain technology will make transactions even faster and transparent. What's even better is that there will be dividends for Pre-ICO members.
Are there any companies or clients that are interested to use SuperPay as third-party app for their payment method?
it will be a great to see this project been able actualize its platform i mean you can make payment with basically your handle device everywhere using crypto-currency i hope the put an exchange on board this app
Activity: 434
Activity: 196
This project will promote economic development and anything that has to do with rendering service. I like the approach as it will give lots of beginners access to start up their businesses
Yes ,many of the new members and potentially upcoming investors of this platform will be greatly helped by this project and it will be hugely appreciated.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Making an ecosystem for mobile payments that will be based on blockchain technology will make transactions even faster and transparent. What's even better is that there will be dividends for Pre-ICO members.
Are there any companies or clients that are interested to use SuperPay as third-party app for their payment method?
Pages:
Jump to: