Pages:
Author

Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life. - page 26. (Read 4203 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
My question is whether this service will require a license from governments, and if yes, How they will get it and the team is anonymous !號. who will deal with partners without reveal his identity.
Well, no way. PayPal, which is the biggest & popular mobile payment in the world, they need no license at all from the goverments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Super Pay token sale is ongoing and ends on the month of April. Maybe second quarter of the year, this Super Pay will start their first take off and get ready to go the moon.
Until April, we are still far away, so I think that everything can happen. And the rise in prices will not make us wait long.
Activity: 308
Sellers create their own crypto currency, which can be paid and borrowed ... sounds fantastic, but it's a reality! Good luck to the project and developers
Activity: 224
My question is whether this service will require a license from governments, and if yes, How they will get it and the team is anonymous !號. who will deal with partners without reveal his identity.

SuperPay project is a platform just like Bitcoin/ETH project. The plan is to build a ecosystem and all developers can build their own branded mobile payment systems.
If necessary, their own payment systems have to pay a local authorization for legal usage.
Besides, superPay will join some case for demonstration application plan, and will prepare licensing fee included in operating cost.
Although some members of the team are anonymous, like Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin still has its value, isn't it?
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
The most popular mobile payment platform in the world to get superPay project always super. Sellers may issue digital currency, receive cryptoconues and credit cards. Customers can use the Tipping feature to send money and reward digital content. Nice project

You are right, superpay already have a lot of features that will surely catch the interest of many investors. I hope superpay project will get more investors and their ico will achieve success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The most popular mobile payment platform in the world to get superPay project always super. Sellers may issue digital currency, receive cryptoconues and credit cards. Customers can use the Tipping feature to send money and reward digital content. Nice project
copper member
Activity: 102
Merit: 0

SuperPay project is a platform just like Bitcoin/ETH project. The plan is to build a ecosystem and all developers can build their own branded mobile payment systems.
If necessary, their own payment systems have to pay a local authorization for legal usage.
Besides, superPay will join some case for demonstration application plan, and will prepare licensing fee included in operating cost.
Although some members of the team are anonymous, like Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin still has its value, isn't it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
good forecast, I'm sure it will happen.
your great idea and a strong team will do their thing.
version for iOS is not done yet?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This kind of payment platforms will make more convenient for a lot of people to use their cryptocurrencies for payment. I hope they will be able to have their own exchange so that it will be faster to convert other cryptocurrencies to their token.
Activity: 294
Super pay seems really great for all the android users to avail this in their android stores first, this platform seems a branded for future for making mobile payment as it had an innovative launch, hope to see more operations from dev.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Credit card based on crypto is a very good idea. There are several issues necessary for the proper functioning of this system, but it will be good thing.
It is not the first concept of the credit card, some has been already launched, but I like the idea.
Activity: 196
I like this idea. Mobile wallet can already be used and what coins does it support? I want to test this software.
Yes you can go ahead and try out the beta software for yourself and give a feedback to the developers .
This is relatively new to the platform and will take some period of time to add more and more coins.
Activity: 322
SuperPay much amazed with the world's most popular mobile payment system where the sellers had a challenge to issue digital currency, receive crypto currency and credit card. 6% annual interest rate for pre-ico members astonishes us to invest and grab the opportunity.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
At my country, have some bank have their platform to make payment transaction for bills, salary. So SuperPay like that? But instead of fiat, they make it by crypto?
Yes, mobile payment of crypto is a great revolution and a future concept which will surealy work. This project will gain huge support as mobile payment is the best payment mode preferred by people and that too with crypto its just great idea.
Yes, most of the people prefer mobile payment modes as they are easy to handle and we can do it on go. This project knows all the needs of the people and their payment need and they are trying to make the payment method more flexible to the users. This project will achieve a good height in the future.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
At my country, have some bank have their platform to make payment transaction for bills, salary. So SuperPay like that? But instead of fiat, they make it by crypto?
Yes, mobile payment of crypto is a great revolution and a future concept which will surealy work. This project will gain huge support as mobile payment is the best payment mode preferred by people and that too with crypto its just great idea.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 434
Information disclosure is the most serious problem today, the most important security of payment system, I hope you can do a good job in the security and confidentiality of payment system.

I agree, which I believe this project is in line to our new technology by using gadgets like cellphone, tab and other hi technology smart phones. Also, I admire their great features by having a security and confidentially of payments system.

Yeah, the project really have a good features for secure payment. I just hope that all their plans will come true and also hoping that they will get more investors to join the project.
I hope also they will have a unique features which is a very useful features that isn't yet in other platforms. Mobile payments I think have already been used by many people but I just wanted to see more about this platform.
Activity: 252
An excellent idea of mobile payment, but will it be possible to mine on mobile purses? I think this possibility will attract a lot of users.
Yes, even i think that this project should look forward t consider mining into it as mining will attract a huge investors and also mining via mobile purses will be much more profitable and will surely attract a huge number of investors and users for this project.
Activity: 434
An excellent idea of mobile payment, but will it be possible to mine on mobile purses? I think this possibility will attract a lot of users.
Pages:
Jump to: