Pages:
Author

Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life. - page 29. (Read 4203 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I downloaded you ur app on play store and test it, and it seems still only a alpha version, I will wait for better version, but I like that you chose android over IOs. not all project did that.

hopefully the application can be updated as soon as possible in direct use, I think should add to ios because many also use ios besides android.
This only means that the developers of this project are serious about working on the platform. I think this kind of payment system is what the world needs as the world is slowly migrating in cryptocurrency now.
yes I am sure with such payment system this project will make a kind of change in the world of platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Really super necessary project, the developer needs to use as many currencies as possible and then the success is ensured.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Super pay will surely have a huge market to accomodate when it launches since its blockchain powered it will take few minutes for a transaction to complete.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
A good idea, but mobile wallets purses make even exchanges, so the developer must make his project faster.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Sorry but I must say that your ANN doesn't sound super convincing. Do you have anything for potential investors that demonstrates your abilities? Some demo or past work you did? Or is it so far a purely paper based idea that you promise to realize once you collected a nice bag of money?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Wow! I know this project! The application interface is very good to start with! You fellows, the main thing is continue to carry out this work at the same high level. And we will test and support you!
Yes, this is an interesting project that will be very useful for us in the future. I hope many investors have already found you for their investments.

yeah, I also hoping that many investors will be attracted and will be encourage to participate in the ico sales, if the ico will be successful then the project will be running smoothly. Good luck to this project.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
As I see the team works very well and if the fall on ICO could take money just under the idea, now companies should provide ready-made software for consideration. I think it's very good.

Well, If the devs will continue to be more active then we can be sure that there will be a chance that the ico will succeed. It just need to have a good advertising strategies.
Activity: 574
Wow! I know this project! The application interface is very good to start with! You fellows, the main thing is continue to carry out this work at the same high level. And we will test and support you!
Yes, this is an interesting project that will be very useful for us in the future. I hope many investors have already found you for their investments.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The strategy is great, giving the members opportunity to have a say in the decision making. Making it a  call for all. Brilliant project!

That will really help people to transact easy and hassle free and worry free transactions. I like that this project will become transparent to all.
Yes, this will make this project very open to people and their opinions. This will attract more investors as they can suggest some changes or what they think is write to the project and this project will decided if too implement it or not. Great idea of the project.
Activity: 224
As I see the team works very well and if the fall on ICO could take money just under the idea, now companies should provide ready-made software for consideration. I think it's very good.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
The strategy is great, giving the members opportunity to have a say in the decision making. Making it a  call for all. Brilliant project!

That will really help people to transact easy and hassle free and worry free transactions. I like that this project will become transparent to all.
Activity: 294
I downloaded you ur app on play store and test it, and it seems still only a alpha version, I will wait for better version, but I like that you chose android over IOs. not all project did that.

Very nice feedback. I will try Super Pay beta test version now. And i give my opinion later, i think they will launch open version asap.
It might be good for the alpha since they have many features on the application, I will hoping that they will support Ethereum as the alternative coin.
Activity: 308
The idea itself is very good and correct. But only to attract investors, developers need to give more information about themselves.
Activity: 602
Nowadays, almost everyone uses mobile devices. The payment system created especially for these devices can be successful if it is properly made. The speed of the transaction is important now, when bitcoin payments became expensive and slow. I will be following the project!
Because they want us to be more productive that's why they created this platform by adopting the blockchain because its fast and secured. This platform I think will be supported by many investors especially those who wanted to have fast transaction wherever and whenever they are.
Activity: 672
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Nowadays, almost everyone uses mobile devices. The payment system created especially for these devices can be successful if it is properly made. The speed of the transaction is important now, when bitcoin payments became expensive and slow. I will be following the project!
Yes. Everyone dont need have computer but they need a mobile devices. I like their project idea for make mobile payment, and their name Super Pay make me excited.

you are right about that, I don't know anybody in my life that doesn't has a mobile phone, This product will be easy to use since everyone has a phone, plus they chose the popular one which is android. But the point is that the team is anonymous may affect the success of this project in negative way.

agree with this point. Most unique projects, also successful once, failed bcs of intransparency. Before the ICO the dev. team and owner has to introduce themselves and must be contactable in linkedin, etc...
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Yes. Everyone dont need have computer but they need a mobile devices. I like their project idea for make mobile payment, and their name Super Pay make me excited.

you are right about that, I don't know anybody in my life that doesn't has a mobile phone, This product will be easy to use since everyone has a phone, plus they chose the popular one which is android. But the point is that the team is anonymous may affect the success of this project in negative way.
Activity: 322
SuperPay seems a leading revolution in the crypto world as they bring huge advantages with a purpose reaching their goals with various automation's and validations they make it successful with a great team. They had a great opportunities like 6% Annual interest rate will return to PreI CO members token account.
Activity: 532
Super Pay is a universal mobile payment platform where we can create the system all together. Soon iwill try your app to experience the services offered. This must be a very promising project as it ideas focused on utilizing easier transaction using mobile system.
Activity: 196
World’s most popular mobile payment - this is what the world of crypto currency needs.The project SuperPay is very promising he definitely has a future. Well since this is a universal paying system I hope that this project is already prepared to handle any security.
Pages:
Jump to: