Pages:
Author

Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life. - page 34. (Read 4203 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Good concept but details about developers and its social media links are not posted. Looking forward for some uodates and more detailed informations about the project. The ideas are really impressive. If you want more people to trust with then put some links and other sources of information about it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
A good idea, but not completely worded, there are no team members on the site, there is no such important communication channel as telegram.
You have a good point that they have a good idea but they failed to present to us their team members profile. Team members information is  a big impact to a project because investors wanted to know if the team really has a good members. So maybe the dev should add the information about their team.
check the site and you will see that they have like a 100 days for sales so basically more updates will come up but the platform has a global idea beneficial to mostly mobile users which make payment easier using barcode great work i will wait for more update
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This project sounds interesting. It will give annual/dividends to its token holders, that will be like a double profit. Are you going to put a minimum amount for an individual to be eligible to your annual interest?
Activity: 574
You have an interesting project, it can attract many investors with your idea. Unfortunately I did not find information about the start of Ico, when do you expect it to start?
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
An interesting idea, something like Electronium, but there is not enough information to make a conclusion, the developer give more information.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
A good idea, but not completely worded, there are no team members on the site, there is no such important communication channel as telegram.
You have a good point that they have a good idea but they failed to present to us their team members profile. Team members information is  a big impact to a project because investors wanted to know if the team really has a good members. So maybe the dev should add the information about their team.

The project needs to add more details about Superpay, I agree with you that needs to add their members profile for us to know if this project is really legit and really serious to run this project.
i think this project still in procces and the team who make this project maybe is working out a good plan to run this project with perfect. yes me too waiting more information from this project dan looking next development. 
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

The project needs to add more details about Superpay, I agree with you that needs to add their members profile for us to know if this project is really legit and really serious to run this project.
Activity: 308
It's a great idea, a mobile payment system that will rejuvenate around the world will erase the border between states!
Activity: 434
A very interesting idea, I will be happy to participate in ICO, if the team will of course advance the project on the Internet.
Activity: 112
Wow another interesting project has come to the world of crypro currency. I was hoping that sooner or later, this project will come to have its own success in the market industry and also here in yhe crypto currency. Moreover, there are lots of feature that SuperPay have, but to the fact that this SuperPay will surely become of of the world's most popular mobile payment platform. I am looking forward for the continuous progress and develoments of this project.
Activity: 434
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
I hope they will add to their explanation on how are we going to use their tokens like where can we pay the token like can we pay for a service through an app or a website. But with the project's content and their intention for the people's easy convenience is a plus and will really make this popular. Please keep us updated more and hoping that this will succeed also in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, why not?  there are already too many projects like this one and also blockchain based, but it depends which one has the best service and conditions.

But you make in bitcointalk "0" Advertisement, so have do you want to make the investors, followers, cryptoenthusiasten curious about you ?

I recommend an airdrop and also a bounty campaign !
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
you have a great and promising idea, but you need to do advertising to attract investors.
is a bounty program planned?
Super pay unique tipping feature much amazed me to send money and reward digital content which will build up a eco system and common standards of the mobile payment in the world. Their easy chain to join is deserving. Hope we see it beats the moon.
Another mobile payment platform that seems like PayPal, Skrill, etc. What is the unique feature that makes me wanted to use this platform? The unique feature that others mobile payment platform doesn't have it.

The SuperPay payment platform unique function as below :

1.Tipping feature enabled users send micropayment and reward for digital content providers. Receiving money is so easy! Only one small place for the barcode or picture is enough. On the screen of TV, website, magazine, billboard, smart phone, tablet, and so on. Turning the advertising over to be a shopping channel, real-time client feedback channel, appealing more consumers and maximizing the value of the advertising.
2.SPV is the single window for you to different websites or stores. No need to fill individual data or credit card data again and again. You can finish the transaction faster but avoid the risk of individual data stolen or internet fraudulent.
3.Vendors can issue their own currency to the customers by APPs or papers. Customers get more thanks to buying it. Vendors operate better since receiving these pre-payment.
4.No worries about no power or no electricity. No worries about no internet. As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works.
5.The fastest speed ever! By SuperPay technology, the specific transaction is completed within 0.1 second while the data is unchangeable and undeniable thanks to the blockchain features.
6.Open-source mechanism. Supporting every kinds of cash flows for both paying and buying: digital currencies (BTC, ETH..), credit cards, vendors’ account, vendors’ bonus, and so on.

Besides, SPV uses the blockchain technology, the data will not be lost. We will set up a community for members to discuss, build up the ecosystem together and more...
Wow, this is not just a crypto currency, but a whole platform, very interesting, and which algorithm for the platform will be used?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
where i must go to buy this xoin? is there any minimum for purchasing this coin either in BTC or in ETH?
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
We all have dreams, let's start from the mobile payment technology to make the better world.
Below video to whom hard working and hold till the end.  Wink
Activity: 322
Super pay seems very deserving in the crypto platform where they offer 6% interest which is not bad staking their tokens. Great to deal with the SuperPay which is world's most popular mobile payment platform that sellers can issue digital currency and receive the crypto currency and credit card.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
So SuperPay is a payment gateway that can be used on smartphones like Android and IOS? Is there any bounty campaigns and airdrop to be released soon?
Pages:
Jump to: