Pages:
Author

Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life. - page 35. (Read 4203 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Very interesting project. I have not seen these. Involving crypto, that would be a replenishment of the mobile account. This is how much simplifies our life. Not bad.
copper member
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Another mobile payment platform that seems like PayPal, Skrill, etc. What is the unique feature that makes me wanted to use this platform? The unique feature that others mobile payment platform doesn't have it.

The SuperPay payment platform unique function as below :

1.Tipping feature enabled users send micropayment and reward for digital content providers. Receiving money is so easy! Only one small place for the barcode or picture is enough. On the screen of TV, website, magazine, billboard, smart phone, tablet, and so on. Turning the advertising over to be a shopping channel, real-time client feedback channel, appealing more consumers and maximizing the value of the advertising.
2.SPV is the single window for you to different websites or stores. No need to fill individual data or credit card data again and again. You can finish the transaction faster but avoid the risk of individual data stolen or internet fraudulent.
3.Vendors can issue their own currency to the customers by APPs or papers. Customers get more thanks to buying it. Vendors operate better since receiving these pre-payment.
4.No worries about no power or no electricity. No worries about no internet. As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works.
5.The fastest speed ever! By SuperPay technology, the specific transaction is completed within 0.1 second while the data is unchangeable and undeniable thanks to the blockchain features.
6.Open-source mechanism. Supporting every kinds of cash flows for both paying and buying: digital currencies (BTC, ETH..), credit cards, vendors’ account, vendors’ bonus, and so on.

Besides, SPV uses the blockchain technology, the data will not be lost. We will set up a community for members to discuss, build up the ecosystem together and more...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I like the idea and the developer's project, but I do not see the company's bounty, how does the team want to promote the project on the Internet?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This is getting more interesting because of so many features that they can offer. I think people should have a mobile phone now because there are so many works that can be done with phone. Just like this platform which its aim is to  create the world’s most popular mobile payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
We didn't find any big company support yet, the crowd was growing bit by bit. There are some cases coming for us around the project and wish can reach the goal in the future. Thanks so much!

I see, I think dev you need to improve the marketing and advertising to make your project more popular. I think bounty campaigns and airdrops will surely make your exposure increase most specially in social medias and other platforms.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Another mobile payment platform that seems like PayPal, Skrill, etc. What is the unique feature that makes me wanted to use this platform? The unique feature that others mobile payment platform doesn't have it.
copper member
We didn't find any big company support yet, the crowd was growing bit by bit. There are some cases coming for us around the project and wish can reach the goal in the future. Thanks so much!
copper member
If you could add a feature for tipping, I think that'll be very nice. Just like our former tipping site that's now shutted down, "changetip". AFAIK, the main problem of changetip was it negates cryptocurrency's pseudoanonymous status by storing some personal data. If you can find a way to break this condition, I think there will be a lot of user waiting, because as I know, there is no decent tipping app out there yet.

Thanks for your suggestion. Tipping is a great feature that appeals to users by encouraging news sites to deliver high-quality content instead of relying on click-bait to increase their advertising revenue. We will add the tipping feature to our main branch and highlight it. SuperPay is a open platform for everyone to develop and some of them may storing personal data but some may not. We can find a way to fix the problem in the future.
If you have interested in it, welcome to become our team member and make it happen. Smiley
Thanks and happy new year 2018!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
If you could add a feature for tipping, I think that'll be very nice. Just like our former tipping site that's now shutted down, "changetip". AFAIK, the main problem of changetip was it negates cryptocurrency's pseudoanonymous status by storing some personal data. If you can find a way to break this condition, I think there will be a lot of user waiting, because as I know, there is no decent tipping app out there yet.
copper member
If your payment platform accept credit card as a method, doesn't that means your system collect personal info? Like, the detailed info of the credit card holder? If it does, then what are your guarantee that these info will not be lacked to public or cracked by someone someday?

Sure, of course, the security is the most important thing for a payment system. We take the course very seriously and design more than 12 security methods for the SuperPay system. E.g. dynamic token / 256 bit, AES / SHA-512 hash
encryption / network transmission 256 bits encryption and other encryption methods and
more than one group continued to change encryption and decryption rules. Brief speaking : When you pay, retailers receive devalued one-time credit card numbers instead of real ones. In this way, your real card information will remain secure in the event of credit card data breach.
Like Apple Pay, Google Wallet.

Thank you and happy new year! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
If your payment platform accept credit card as a method, doesn't that means your system collect personal info? Like, the detailed info of the credit card holder? If it does, then what are your guarantee that these info will not be lacked to public or cracked by someone someday?
copper member
You say this is world's most popular mobile payment platform but I didn't hear about this till now. This is first time I see this platform and now I will start reading and digging in to find out more. I think you need not such big claims at start and should go normal with your business plan.

Thank you very much for your attention. Now is just beginning and we would like to ask you to join with us to make the project come truth. More info please visit : https://superpay.vip
You can msg to me if any questions. Thanks for your advice and wish you a happy new year! ^^
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
You say this is world's most popular mobile payment platform but I didn't hear about this till now. This is first time I see this platform and now I will start reading and digging in to find out more. I think you need not such big claims at start and should go normal with your business plan.
copper member
https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/superpay/

Payment challenges are universal. To overcome these ingrained challenges of the traditional banking and card payments, the need of universal wallet acceptance was felt for long.  SuperPay.vip experts pondered over these issues for long and came up with some innovative ideas to overcome the problems often experienced by the users when they make payments online or through their mobile.

The SPV project is all set to bring new business models in the payments markets all over the world. It will be first introduced into the USA and then made available to the users in other countries in a steady fashion. With its expected adoption by the masses after its due launch, the project will help promote the competitiveness of the service industry and improve the quality of service delivered to the people. It is likely to create new business opportunities for those into crypto market trading.

The larger goals of the SuperPay.vip are to establish common standards for mobile phone with worldwide compatibility across an extensive range of fiat and crypto currencies.
copper member
The plan may be very big, big to our future can't imagine, may also is very small, too small to promotion. According to the openness and execution. Tomorrow to start formal ico, all to God arrangements. Anyway, we will try our best to execute, don't let the participants lost.
copper member
Update below info :

Functions
1. Receiving money is so easy! Only one small place for the barcode or picture is enough. On the screen of TV, website, magazine, billboard, smart phone, tablet, and so on. Turning the advertising over to be a shopping channel, real-time client feedback channel, appealing more consumers and maximizing the value of the advertising.
2. SPV is the single window for you to different websites or stores. No need to fill individual data or credit card data again and again. You can finish the transaction faster but avoid the risk of individual data stolen or internet fraudulent.
3. Vendors can issue their own currency to the customers by APPs or papers. Customers get more thanks to buying it. Vendors operate better since receiving these pre-payment.
4. No worries about no power or no electricity. No worries about no internet. As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works.
5. The fastest speed ever! By SuperPay technology, the specific transaction is completed within 0.1 second while the data is unchangeable and undeniable thanks to the blockchain features.
6. Open-source mechanism. Supporting every kinds of cash flows for both paying and buying: digital currencies (BTC, ETH..), credit cards, vendors’ account, vendors’ bonus, and so on.
7. SPV provides online teaching community for developers to learn and share. Users/Vendors can find developers for help in this place. Ensure every user feels comfortable to use this platform.
copper member
>There are a lot of competitors in the market you're aiming. What advantages do SuperPay have over them?

We will release more information to public soon. Thank you.
copper member
>I'm unable to find the link to that prototype is that in closed beta version.
Yes, we did build up many mobile payment systems for customer before and will release a new one for SuperPay which is in closed stage testing now.

>I think you should make the  comparison table there are some competitors already in market like Utrust which is working on this concept.
Thanks for your advice. You will see the difference in the near future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
There are a lot of competitors in the market you're aiming. What advantages do SuperPay have over them?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
We already have prototype product, will release it for everybody to join and enhance it.
The SuperPay will continue growing and bigger and bigger.

I'm unable to find the link to that prototype is that in closed beta version. I think you should make the comparison table there are some competitors already in market like Utrust which is working on this concept.
Pages:
Jump to: