Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] TETARISE – THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM FOR BOOKING HOTELS - page 10. (Read 7404 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
How long ICO will run dev?
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
I think this ICO is having good potential to success because it's having a special concept and targeting a really big community (travelers and tourism fans).

Anyway, I will search more about it and invest some ETH if everything is ok.

You can ask what is unclear. The project has many components, including marketing, finance, and blockchain.
this is hotel platform what different with real estate?
if this project succes we can purchase hotel using cryptocurrency, looking forward
one more question, whether this token can use for all hotel in the world ?

This platform is not only for hotels. Owners of real estate can lease it through Tetarise too.
Yes, you will be able to use TTR token for all bookings: all hotels and apartments around the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
this is hotel platform what different with real estate ?
if this project succes we can purchase hotel using cryptocurrency, looking forward
one more question, whether this token can use for all hotel in the world ?
This project looks very interesting. What is gonna happen to the tokens that aren't sold? Will they get burned?

Yes, all unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
I will follow closely
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                     Tetarise ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/tetarise_(pre-ico)
                                                          https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/928984174081519618

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
A great idea, which helps bring the cryptocurrency to the real world.
Activity: 81
The idea of the project is very interesting, but I think that not so many people use crypto for daily payments  Undecided
Hotel booking is not a daily thing. Such a narrow market, don't you think?  Huh

There are many owners of cryptocurrency in the world. But clients can book hotels with fiat and crypto on our platform. We don't think that the market is narrow. There are about 1,5billion people on the market and it increase each year.
And hotel booking is a daily thing. For example Booking.com has 1M bookings a day.

During my vacations I have to exchange cryptocurrency to fiat money. And  I’ve heard that some of my business colleagues do the same during their vacations to book hotels in Turkey. I am sure that in the future it will be usual thing.

And so what???is it large amount of money. I don't think so!

Ok, I will explaine you. On my summer vacation I've booked a hotel on Seychelles trough one popular booking for two weeks. And for that booking I exchange my crypto to fiat. I've lost 4% on exchange and 4% is actually a good money Cry

Man, I don't care about such things. Don't be so pesimistic.Courtage is ok. The most important for me is to pay in time of booking or for smth else.

Listen, comission is not ok if you pay big money for the hotel. For example 4% commision from $5000 is $200. Is that small money? I'd rather bought some souvenirs for my family for these money, than pay comission.

Why does the 4% number matter for now? Is that the amount TETARISE is asking to collect for every single booking?

4% is just an example which I had on my own experience.
If I got the idea of Tetarise, they propose 5% cashback from each booking order.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The idea of the project is very interesting, but I think that not so many people use crypto for daily payments  Undecided

There are many owners of cryptocurrency in the world. But clients can book hotels with fiat and crypto on our platform. We don't think that the market is narrow. There are about 1,5billion people on the market and it increase each year.
And hotel booking is a daily thing. For example Booking.com has 1M bookings a day.

During my vacations I have to exchange cryptocurrency to fiat money. And  I’ve heard that some of my business colleagues do the same during their vacations to book hotels in Turkey. I am sure that in the future it will be usual thing.

Ok, I will explaine you. On my summer vacation I've booked a hotel on Seychelles trough one popular booking for two weeks. And for that booking I exchange my crypto to fiat. I've lost 4% on exchange and 4% is actually a good money Cry

Man, I don't care about such things. Don't be so pesimistic.Courtage is ok. The most important for me is to pay in time of booking or for smth else.

Listen, comission is not ok if you pay big money for the hotel. For example 4% commision from $5000 is $200. Is that small money? I'd rather bought some souvenirs for my family for these money, than pay comission.

Why does the 4% number matter for now? Is that the amount TETARISE is asking to collect for every single booking?

Activity: 27
Are there somebody who will go for 10 or 20 ETH in ICO?
I think I will go for 10 ETH. Try to earn a little bit.

Activity: 47
Are there somebody who will go for 10 or 20 ETH in ICO?
Activity: 36

I read that launch of the platform will be on summer 2018.
I think that I find a solution for my summer vacation  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Hi!
Do you have a working prototype of your project?
And the second question: if I have no crypto wallet, my cashback will accumulate in my account on TetaRise?
Thank you.
Yes. They will accumulate on TetaRise account. It will be like bonus money to spend.
The idea of the project is very interesting, but I think that not so many people use crypto for daily payments  Undecided
Hotel booking is not a daily thing. Such a narrow market, don't you think?  Huh

During my vacations I have to exchange cryptocurrency to fiat money. And  I’ve heard that some of my business colleagues do the same during their vacations to book hotels in Turkey. I am sure that in the future it will be usual thing.
Hi!
Do you have a working prototype of your project?
And the second question: if I have no crypto wallet, my cashback will accumulate in my account on TetaRise?
Thank you.

Hello,

No, we don't have project working prototype. That is extremely expensive business. We would involve much more money on the working prototype stage for this business model. Now investors have the opportunity to enter the business at the first stage, at a price 3-5 thousand times cheaper than the competitors on which we are targeting.

Yes, your cashback will accumulate in your account on Tetarise and you will be able to use it for future bookings.  Wink

Oh... I didn't know that the numbers are so huge. Looks like I need to learn more about that market and your project  Roll Eyes
The idea of the project is very interesting, but I think that not so many people use crypto for daily payments  Undecided
Hotel booking is not a daily thing. Such a narrow market, don't you think?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: