Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] TETARISE – THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM FOR BOOKING HOTELS - page 8. (Read 7404 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Guys, I am planning to start a online hotel booking business like Booking.com. Your model of online booking is looking interesting.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
Hi devs! Tell me please, if I buy tokens for 10ETH on a PreICO and get this 10-15%discount. How the platform will identify me?  Roll Eyes

Hello. Don't worry. You cryptowallet will be attached to your personal cabinet and your name and surname. So you will necessarily get your cashback.

ok, thnx.   Roll Eyes  And what is the difference between hotel's commission 10% and 15%?
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
wheter by using  tetarise can book a hotel in  a remote place though..?
but the concept you give is good..

Thanks. We are planning to connect hotels around the world to our platform. So, yes, it will be possible to book a hotel room or apartments in a remote place in the nearest future.
Hi devs! Tell me please, if I buy tokens for 10ETH on a PreICO and get this 10-15%discount. How the platform will identify me?  Roll Eyes

Hello. Don't worry. You cryptowallet will be attached to your personal cabinet and your name and surname. So you will necessarily get your cashback.
Pre-ICO — 15.11.17-15.12.17 — goal is $500,000
ICO — January 2018 — goal is $10,000,000.  i think the ICO goal is so big will not hit successfully , what's the minimum goal ,if not hit minimum  what will you do ,thanks!

Why do you think that the goal is so big? Booking.com costs in 3000 times expensive.

Wow, so how is the real cost of Booking.com?

The company is not public, so there is no actual price as in a companies which sales its stocks. Booking.com is valued by investors in $30-40 billion.

I`m agree with you. So 10 million dollars is a really small sum, if the company belongs to the sector with such huge money.

Yes, we are creating business in a very expensive sector. More that 1,5billion people travel around the world nowadays. And this amount will only increase.
Activity: 44
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Will there be any amount of interest for the reservation? to avoid loss from hotel side. As we know cryptocurrency is slightly aggressive. Price may drop in a minute.
Activity: 59
And if the hotels will want to accept only fiat money? Crypto currency is not so common.

Tetarise accept payments in cryptocurrencies and in fiat. If hotels need fiat, so owners of the aparments and villas will accept cryptocurrency with a big pleasure, cause this type of payment carries with it the absence of taxes. It's also kind of money saving. I would lease apartments for crypto and then would spend these money for travelling.

Payment with cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages. Maybe hotels don't understand it now, but when the token will rise up they will see.  Cool

When the token begins to grow, some hotels will beg to pay for the numbers in the crypt. Not only that the pure cache so also the token all time grows.

I completely agree. And the more hotels will keep tokens on your wallet, the faster they will grow.
I don't understand this project  Tongue

We’re glad, that you want to upgrade your account with 0 activity. On the tetarise.com and in our White Paper described the whole process. Please, chek it out and if there are any questions, contact us. Thank you
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                   Tetarise ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!            https://youtu.be/dm72VWxuNRw
                                                                https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/929809611485536257

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
ICO — January 2018 — goal is $10,000,000.  i think the ICO goal is so big will not hit successfully , what's the minimum goal ,if not hit minimum  what will you do ,thanks!

Why do you think that the goal is so big? Booking.com costs in 3000 times expensive.

Wow, so how is the real cost of Booking.com?

The company is not public, so there is no actual price as in a companies which sales its stocks. Booking.com is valued by investors in $30-40 billion.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This is an advantage users can get when using terarise, making the holiday more "cheap" good luck
Activity: 81
And if the hotels will want to accept only fiat money? Crypto currency is not so common.

Tetarise accept payments in cryptocurrencies and in fiat. If hotels need fiat, so owners of the aparments and villas will accept cryptocurrency with a big pleasure, cause this type of payment carries with it the absence of taxes. It's also kind of money saving. I would lease apartments for crypto and then would spend these money for travelling.

Payment with cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages. Maybe hotels don't understand it now, but when the token will rise up they will see.  Cool

Sorry, but I don't understand what will happen with the hotels when token will rise up?  Undecided

When the token will rise up, hotels will start to accept and save it, cause ammount of tokens is limited and the number of bookings is not.
So as more tokens will be saved and not withdraw to fiat, as faster the token will price will grow.  Cool
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Sorry, but I don't understand what will happen with the hotels when token will rise up?  Undecided
Activity: 81

I have one question. When do you plan to launch your booking platform?thanks in advance for your reply

Hello,
We are planning to launch the platform on Summer 2017, but beta version must be ready much earlier.
Follow the news  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So what problem do you solve with this project? It is a lot of booking platforms already.
Activity: 59
Irish Tech News published a small interview about the Tetarise and it's team.
http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-tetatrise/
Pages:
Jump to: