Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 12. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
How come you decided to go with desktop app for initial launch?Im asking becaise most projects usually go with mobile app(mostly android) and then later on others are available.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this idea is solving the problem.

Thats true,all this speculative thing is just slowing down crypto adoption,so we really need projects like this one!

That is true, crypto adoption into mainstream needs a bit of a nudge still...
Activity: 39
Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this idea is solving the problem.

Thats true,all this speculative thing is just slowing down crypto adoption,so we really need projects like this one!
Activity: 130
a very interesting and impressive project I was interested in this project because the idea was very fresh and full of creative when was the ICO started?
Activity: 158
The project is very interesting for me to continue to follow, whether your project will give the campaign a prize here?
Activity: 89
What is the current token price? What has changed in the past? How many tokens do you have? Your support of ERC-20 to the participants will make them happy about this project and will advertise the project to their acquaintances, this opinion is very smart, it is very beneficial for project.
Activity: 212
Do you plan to add Tether to your exchange?
Activity: 8
Activity: 266
How you plan to use raised funds from the sale?What will be your priority?

I'm voting for further development of the platform. I'm sure there are some things they didn't develop because of a lack of funds but have plans to do it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Any plans to start a bounty campaign soon?
Activity: 166
Hey, DEVs! Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

I believe it needs to be a bit of both to really live up to it's potential.
Activity: 28
How you plan to use raised funds from the sale?What will be your priority?
Activity: 266
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.

Thank you for supporting the project and team, it will be a game changer.

it would be a great thing if the project could achieve global success, it could replace huge exchanges and offer more stability.
Activity: 14
Hey, DEVs! Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 216
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.

Thank you for supporting the project and team, it will be a game changer.
Activity: 152
I hope they will propose and launch this kind of wallet here in my country, I think this wallet was really nice to use and I hope they will expand their project and application.
Yes, I am also waiting for its launch.

Does your country have any crypto restrictions? Usually, projects don't launch apps just for a specific country.
Yes it has, what exactly country or place they usually launch the apps?

It's a shame that countries still don't recognise the potential of blockchain and crypto.

I would say they are starting to see the potential but are not liking that tgey have no cut in the profit.

Its exactly as you said it! The thing is that crypto should know no boundaries, but some still fight that.

Crypto will surely be completely banned in some countries, it's the way world works.
I don't get it why a lot of people hate crypto even though this thing will be a really big help for them.
it can be banned in some countries but when few countries will use block hain in their governance others will follow.

Seems to me that South Korea will be the first one to really utilize blockchain technology on a country scale.
Activity: 14
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
I see that your wallet will support more than 1000 cryptocurrencies?Does it mean only erc20 currencies,or others too?

It should include much more than just erc-20 if I understood correctly.
Activity: 10
Good day,
Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Activity: 182
I see that your wallet will support more than 1000 cryptocurrencies?Does it mean only erc20 currencies,or others too?

We'll support all ERC-20s, plus most major non-ERC-20 tokens as well.

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

how will you attract future users?
Pages:
Jump to: